The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are no doubt reminiscing about their big day as they returned to St. George's Chapel, the place where they exchanged their wedding vows nearly five months ago.
If you blinked, you may have missed it.
But what has fashion pundits in a flutter is which designers she will wear, given strict protocols around dress standards and the fact the palace buys the clothes for the royals.
Their island wedding drew 100 of their closest family and friends who, according to the Daily Mail, "partied for four days enjoying local beer, rum punches and human wheelbarrow races along the white-sand beach". After Princess Eugenie's wedding celebrations, Harry and Meghan will swiftly embark on their first long-haul official overseas tour from Tuesday till 31 October.
She arrived at the chapel alongside her husband, Sir Tim Laurence.
As he said in a clip for MTV, "Honestly with all the controversy in my family, all I wanted to do was show my support", adding that his favorite royal is, "my lovely Aunt Meghan, cause honestly ― I don't know anyone else in the royal family".
Harry and Meghan on their wedding day, right, and her dad Thomas Markle. For all the PR and the public to say I was "demanding" to see my sister?
Meghan was spotted sitting alongside Princess Anne and chatting with her ahead of the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jacks Brooksbank.
In addition to both opting for off-the-shoulder gowns, Eugenie and Markle also gravitated towards strikingly similar bandeau-style accessories for their big day.
Kate and Wills caused a bit of stir with a rare PDA at Princess Eugenie's wedding today.
- Nokia 7.1 Plus stops by Geekbench ahead of its announcement tomorrow
- Kanye West Meets with Trump at White House
- 11-Year-Old Girl Killed by Windborne Carport Amid Hurricane Michael
- Princess Eugenie & Jack Brooksbank's Wedding Party Revealed - See the Bridesmaids & Page Boys!
- Devastation in Florida, flooding elsewhere — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Rescue efforts continue in USA amid hurricane Michael devastation
- Official royal wedding photos capture intimate moment between Princess Eugenie and groom
- Another royal wedding in history books as Britain’s Princess Eugenie weds
- Samsung launches world’s first four-camera smartphone
- Chiefs will play without some key pass-rush pieces against Tom Brady