Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter Princess Eugenie got married on October 12 in Windsor and her wedding dress was specially created to show off the scars from the scars from the life-changing spinal surgery she underwent as a child.
The bridesmaids and page boys walk into St. George's Chapel.
After the royal wedding Harry was gifted the Dukedom of Sussex, while Meghan became the Duchess of Sussex.
Carnival-like gatherings call for fun fashion choices, so Eugenie shed her more proper ceremony stylings for a totally different aesthetic at her family's home-held event on Saturday, October 13.
Wearing a Zac Posen gown, Eugenie appears to be looking lovingly at her new husband, who is smiling at the camera and holding her hand. "She chose not to wear a veil and is defining her own modern look and beauty for herself".
Video footage show happy guests letting their hair down inside the wedding marquee as they sing along to live music by a musician playing the trumpet.
"The look is an exciting and unusual one for a royal wedding, and had to go with the feel of the day", Dougal said.
Get more details on the royal nuptials down below.
Several hundred singing and cheering well-wishers gathered outside in the shadow of the castle, far fewer than the tens of thousands that crammed into Windsor for Harry's wedding.
Editor-in-Chief Sido Kitchin says, "It's been a year packed with royal celebrations and Eugenie and Jack's wedding promised to be a glamourous occasion on the calendar and didn't disappoint". This is par for the course for Savannah, who made waves in June, when she rolled her eyes and put a hand over Prince George's mouth at Trooping the Colour.
The president also said the princess has "been through so much", a possible reference to her family drama or childhood scoliosis surgery.
The mother of the bride, Sarah, Duchess of York, stands beside a seated Duke of Edinburgh, with her former husband, the Duke of York, on the other side.
After the service, the couple took a horse-drawn carriage tour of Windsor before a reception at the castle hosted by the queen. Brooksbank, who works as a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, proposed to Eugenie, an art gallery director, last winter.
Security around Windsor was tight, with airport-style checks and a heavy police presence.
And the result of this picture was another incredible picture of Eugenie and Jack's potential first born as a boy or a girl.
"Whatever our thoughts about the long-term existence of the monarchy, we should know what it costs us", she wrote. "And it's well overdue".
- Excerpts of Pope Francis' Letter to Cardinal Wuerl
- 11-Year-Old Girl Killed by Windborne Carport Amid Hurricane Michael
- Latest updates: British designers made Eugenie's wedding dress
- Microsoft Set To Win Secret Clearance Ahead Of Pentagon Cloud Bid
- Elon Musk says James Murdoch will not replace him as Tesla chair
- Another royal wedding in history books as Britain’s Princess Eugenie weds
- Storm Callum: Flood defences fail and homes without power
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Nokia 7.1 Plus stops by Geekbench ahead of its announcement tomorrow
- Jimmy Kimmel on Kanye West's Trump visit: 'We've got insane to cover'