And now comes the very welcome word that Harry and Meghan, the duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child in the spring. Whether or not that's a major wedding faux pas shall be debated later, but the good news is everyone is so excited for them and the Queen couldn't be happier.
Enter Meghan Markle, who represented a clean break from the royal mold. I just knew this was looming. However, things are a bit different for Meghan Markle. During her pregnancy, they meet once a month to discuss any changes.
They will also visit Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand, with the main event this year's Invictus Games being held in Sydney.
It's been quite a whirlwind year for Meghan and Harry - in less than one year, they got engaged, tied the knot AND found out she's pregnant!
The poor baby ― Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's child on the way will not be a prince or princess unless Queen Elizabeth intercedes. After all, she and Harry have enough money to cover the costs of strollers, monitors, onesies, and other baby registry items.
She captivated Britain. There was an ease to her confident smile, and contagious excitement about moving across the Atlantic and joining the royal family.
The announcement came as a beaming Duchess Meghan, looking remarkably unfatigued by a 22-hour flight, walked out of Sydney's airport with Prince Harry for a rest day before they officially start their 16-day tour of Australia and the South Pacific.
In the meantime, we can all giggle at the idea of a royal baby named Phillip, Earl Of Dumbarton.
According to tradition, most royals don't find out their baby's gender ahead of time.
The Kingdom Choir gospel singers who performed Stand By Me at Harry and Meghan's wedding sent their best wishes to "the handsome couple".
Want more lifestyle and celebrity news? Therefore, she insists on maternity leave and paternity leave for all royal parents. He or she will be seventh in line for the throne after their birth.
The royal expert said there will be "no restrictions" on the name of the baby but said a traditionally British name is likely to be given to the child. Add Royal Family as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Royal Family news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
- 10 footballers who played with Thierry Henry at Monaco
- Dortmund deny claims a price has been set for Jadon Sancho
- Tom Brady Reveals What Went Through His Mind When The Chiefs Scored
- White Woman Who Falsely Accused Black Boy Of Sexual Harassment Apologizes
- Rescue efforts continue in USA amid hurricane Michael devastation
- Trump says Federal Reserve ‘has gone crazy’ after big stock drop
- Saudis said ready to concede writer was slain in botched interrogation
- Latest updates: British designers made Eugenie's wedding dress
- "Michael" - the most powerful hurricane in the United States for 14 years
- Mourinho is one coach I want to be reunited with: Hazard