The tennis star, 37, shared a gushing social media post after her close friend Meghan, 37, was spotted in a blazer from her eponymous clothing line on the second day of her Australian royal tour.
"They understood how we have been forced to sell so much stock, all of our breeding ewes, and how prices for grain have gone through the roof", Scott Woodley said.
VideoWATCH: 5-year-old Luke Vincent from Buninyong Public School has stolen the show, giving Prince Harry a big hug and stroking his beard.
As they arrived, it started to pour but that didn't stop the prince from addressing the crowd.
Brandon Maxwell is a favourite of Meghan - she previously wore their design, a yellow shift dress, at the Commonwealth Youth Event in July.
This trip marks the sixth time members of the royal family have visited Dubbo.
In a truly rare occasion, Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan was left speechless today (16 October) after he was shut down by Lady Colin Campbell for describing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child as "the first black royal baby".
"But you need to know that part of being strong and tough is having the courage to ask for help when you need it".
It was a touching break from royal protocol for Prince Harry to speak of his personal struggles with mental health.
"I'm going to get my wife to come over and say hello as well", Harry said. "She's normally in bed at 10.30am but we had to stay up for this".
Tomorrow, Thursday local time, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will fly to Melbourne where another walkabout is on the schedule, as well as a beach clean with BeachPatrol on the South Melbourne beach.
Dubbo is a popular destination for Royals with six official tours making it out to the city to date.
"I wished them well with the baby on the way and said this is what Harry has been waiting for so long", said Dunne.
After touring Australia, the pair plan to visit Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
- Woman's Day celebrants Princess Eugenie's fairytale wedding
- Saudis Rebuff Trump Threat of Sanctions for Missing Journalist
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Tom Brady Reveals What Went Through His Mind When The Chiefs Scored
- Samsung launches world’s first four-camera smartphone
- Met Office updates yellow weather warning as Storm Callum approaches
- Klobuchar Calls for CDC Investigation of Polio-Like Illness
- Elizabeth Warren Releases Results of Full DNA Test
- Brexit talks stalled, civil servants tell ministers to implement no deal plans
- Official royal wedding photos capture intimate moment between Princess Eugenie and groom