The tennis star, 37, shared a gushing social media post after her close friend Meghan, 37, was spotted in a blazer from her eponymous clothing line on the second day of her Australian royal tour.
"They understood how we have been forced to sell so much stock, all of our breeding ewes, and how prices for grain have gone through the roof", Scott Woodley said.
VideoWATCH: 5-year-old Luke Vincent from Buninyong Public School has stolen the show, giving Prince Harry a big hug and stroking his beard.
As they arrived, it started to pour but that didn't stop the prince from addressing the crowd.
Brandon Maxwell is a favourite of Meghan - she previously wore their design, a yellow shift dress, at the Commonwealth Youth Event in July.
This trip marks the sixth time members of the royal family have visited Dubbo.
In a truly rare occasion, Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan was left speechless today (16 October) after he was shut down by Lady Colin Campbell for describing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child as "the first black royal baby".
"But you need to know that part of being strong and tough is having the courage to ask for help when you need it".
It was a touching break from royal protocol for Prince Harry to speak of his personal struggles with mental health.
"I'm going to get my wife to come over and say hello as well", Harry said. "She's normally in bed at 10.30am but we had to stay up for this".
Tomorrow, Thursday local time, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will fly to Melbourne where another walkabout is on the schedule, as well as a beach clean with BeachPatrol on the South Melbourne beach.
Dubbo is a popular destination for Royals with six official tours making it out to the city to date.
"I wished them well with the baby on the way and said this is what Harry has been waiting for so long", said Dunne.
After touring Australia, the pair plan to visit Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.
- Rescue efforts continue in USA amid hurricane Michael devastation
- Saudis said ready to concede writer was slain in botched interrogation
- Latest updates: British designers made Eugenie's wedding dress
- Dortmund deny claims a price has been set for Jadon Sancho
- I don't trust the staff, says Melania Trump
- Hurricane Michael Claims 27 Lives As Hundreds Go Missing
- Woman's Day celebrants Princess Eugenie's fairytale wedding
- Chiefs will play without some key pass-rush pieces against Tom Brady
- Trump says Federal Reserve ‘has gone crazy’ after big stock drop
- Sears files for bankruptcy, stores stay open