YouTube, the world's biggest video streaming platform, suffered a major global outage for at least an hour on Wednesday morning.
The Google-owned streaming service is displaying an error message whenever users try to click on videos.
'YouTube went down completely wtfffff, ' tweeted another Twitter user.
The United States Philadelphia Police notified citizens not to dial 911 regarding the YouTube downtime because they said they couldn't fix it.
About an hour ago, the YouTube services went down showing an error 503.
At 8:00 p.m., the company announced the website was functioning again: "We're back!"
YouTube was founded in 2005 and was bought by Google in 2006.
We will keep this story updated with more details as information becomes available.
YOUTUBE has stopped working, with millions of people around the world unable to access content on the popular video-sharing site. (Facebook) Users were met with "user error" messages when they try to log in.
After resolving the issue, TeamYouTube put out a Tweet "We're back!"
- Mourinho is one coach I want to be reunited with: Hazard
- Chiefs will play without some key pass-rush pieces against Tom Brady
- Red Sox still trust Price to start Game 2 vs
- Brexit talks stalled, civil servants tell ministers to implement no deal plans
- Klobuchar Calls for CDC Investigation of Polio-Like Illness
- I don't trust the staff, says Melania Trump
- Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson: It's Over!
- Latest updates: British designers made Eugenie's wedding dress
- Saudis said ready to concede writer was slain in botched interrogation
- Woman's Day celebrants Princess Eugenie's fairytale wedding