A little boy in Australia broke royal protocol when he reached out to touch Prince Harry and the prince didn't seem to mind.
"You must not silently suffer and, if I may speak personally, we are all in this together, because asking for help was some of the best decisions I ever made", Prince Harry said while his wife shielded him from the rain.
Meghan and Harry will meet youth leaders at the reception, including those from The Man Cave and This Girl Can initiatives. "So my reaction was, 'screw all this stuff and everything that's been said, '" she adds.
With a scheduled visit to a family badly impacted by the drought now blighting the state, Meghan surprised those attending as she brought banana bread for a morning tea.
The duke and duchess discussed the drought which has been affecting the region with the Woodleys.
This is the heartwarming moment a little boy warmly embraced the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their global tour in Australia. "Luke's a man of very few words, but very lovely actions". The Queen was extremely happy learning about the new member joining the British royal family. "But the Duke said there's never too many bananas".
Both Samantha and Tom Jr say that Markle Sr deserves to play some sort of role in his new grandchild's life and Samantha says the news will have a "sobering effect" on the rest of the family.
Used to the often empty words of politicians, farmers in the crowd said they could tell Prince Harry's speech came from the heart.
"And they said Meghan was lucky to marry a Prince, I think the Prince was lucky to find her!" another agreed.
The school principal admitted that the royal couple's visit was a "real morale boost" for the families and children there.
You'll remember that the Duchess and the tennis star are good friends - they've known each other for years, and Williams told a reporter last month that they've been "relying on each other a lot recently".
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Elizabeth Warren Releases Results of Full DNA Test
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Already Decorating Their Baby’s Nursery
- YouTube Faces Widespread Outage, Says "Working On Resolving This"
- Tom Brady Reveals What Went Through His Mind When The Chiefs Scored
- White Woman Who Falsely Accused Black Boy Of Sexual Harassment Apologizes
- Mattis disputes he's leaving post, says Trump with him "100 percent"
- Lindsey Graham Taking DNA Test to "Beat" Elizabeth Warren
- Turkish daily 'Sabah' journalist denies Khashoggi recording claim
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational use