The Duchess Of Sussex decided 'on the spur of the moment, ' to bake a banana bread on Tuesday night at Admiralty House, the Mansion Home of the Govenor General of Australia.
The couple also spoke with the mother of five-month-old baby girl Harriet Bonaddido, Jessica, who said the flame-haired prince was impressed by the tot's name as it bares a resemblance to his own.
Meghan embraced a casual chic look, sporting J. Crew boots, Outland jeans and an oversized jacket from her friend Serena Williams' collection.
Another little one, 10-year-old Courtney Pistone, gifted Meghan a stuffed bear.
But that wasn't the only puppy love they experienced that day! "So what you and I can't get away with, my lovely friend can".
He said: "I wanted to come here so badly but my mum said I had to go to school". "I'm not sure I did it right!", she added.
During another demonstration, Meghan got a shock when a group of school children demonstrated a miniature F1 race track.
They then headed to a restaurant that mentors indigenous chefs with chargrilled kangaroo and wild boar on the menu, according to broadcaster Channel Nine.
Later in the day she switched her high heels for some more forgiving flats.
- Lindsey Graham Taking DNA Test to "Beat" Elizabeth Warren
- Meghan Markle wows with banana bread on Australia tour
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Already Decorating Their Baby’s Nursery
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational use
- Adobe to finally bring the ‘real’ Photoshop to iPads
- Joel Embiid PUNKED By Boston Celtics On NBA Opening Night!
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Judge OKs Tesla and Elon Musk's settlement with SEC
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury