The Duchess Of Sussex decided 'on the spur of the moment, ' to bake a banana bread on Tuesday night at Admiralty House, the Mansion Home of the Govenor General of Australia.
The couple also spoke with the mother of five-month-old baby girl Harriet Bonaddido, Jessica, who said the flame-haired prince was impressed by the tot's name as it bares a resemblance to his own.
Meghan embraced a casual chic look, sporting J. Crew boots, Outland jeans and an oversized jacket from her friend Serena Williams' collection.
Another little one, 10-year-old Courtney Pistone, gifted Meghan a stuffed bear.
But that wasn't the only puppy love they experienced that day! "So what you and I can't get away with, my lovely friend can".
He said: "I wanted to come here so badly but my mum said I had to go to school". "I'm not sure I did it right!", she added.
During another demonstration, Meghan got a shock when a group of school children demonstrated a miniature F1 race track.
They then headed to a restaurant that mentors indigenous chefs with chargrilled kangaroo and wild boar on the menu, according to broadcaster Channel Nine.
Later in the day she switched her high heels for some more forgiving flats.
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Mattis disputes he's leaving post, says Trump with him "100 percent"
- Adobe to finally bring the ‘real’ Photoshop to iPads
- Joel Embiid PUNKED By Boston Celtics On NBA Opening Night!
- Multiple casualties after explosion at college in Crimea
- Koreas to break ground on railway, road connections by early December
- Lindsey Graham Taking DNA Test to "Beat" Elizabeth Warren
- Judge OKs Tesla and Elon Musk's settlement with SEC
- Hurricane Michael Claims 27 Lives As Hundreds Go Missing
- 'Much more time' needed for Brexit deal, says Barnier