The iPhone XR should also be available on some e-commerce platforms as well, but details on that are still unknown at the moment. The sale of the iPhone XR in India will commence on October 26, but pre-ordering the device will help buyers beat the rush on the sale day. The iPhone XR, unlike the XS and XS Max, features an LCD and single-lens camera.
What's great about the deal is that it's a good incentive to go for an iPhone XR model with more onboard storage than the basic 64GB model. It will be sold in Black, Blue, Coral, PRODUCT (RED), White, and Yellow colour options. Some reports from last month have suggested that Apple changed suppliers due to manufacturing issues with the iPhone XR.
As part of that note, Kuo has suggested that Apple will follow a similar pattern in 2019 by releasing 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch devices with an embedded OLED display as well as an LCD-based device which sits in the middle with a 6.1-inch display.
There is also a True Depth camera module at the front including an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, flood illuminator, infrared camera, front camera and Dot projector.
The iPhone XR measures 150.90 x 75.70 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams.
Contract pricing will be revealed tomorrow but expect this device to set you back around £40 per month. The A12 Bionic chip has a six-core fusion architecture with two performance cores that are up to 15 per cent faster, four efficiency cores that are up to 50 per cent more efficient, a four-core GPU that is up to 50 per cent faster.
iPhone XR starts at Rs 76,900 for 64GB storage. Sarcasm aside, well-respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has done exactly that, predicting that Apple will continue to offer three iPhone models as part of next year's refresh.
- Royal fan makes Meghan Markle a necklace. THIS happens
- Mattis disputes he's leaving post, says Trump with him "100 percent"
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case killed in accident
- Meghan Markle wows with banana bread on Australia tour
- Lindsey Graham Taking DNA Test to "Beat" Elizabeth Warren
- Mysterious Paralyzing Illness Like Polio Found Among Kids in 22 States
- Nance, Cavs agree to four-year extension
- Brewers, Dodgers even in NLCS after late night loss in extra innings
- Rare health threat captures attention in the heartland
- Judge OKs Tesla and Elon Musk's settlement with SEC