Salah suffered a groin injury while playing for Egypt against eSwatini last Friday night and pulled out of the return game in the African...
It has been reported that Mane suffered a broken left thumb while on global duty with Senegal, with the forward injuring his hand in their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Sudan.
But Keita, who was carried off the field halfway through Guinea's 1-1 draw with Rwanda, and Mane, who required minor surgery on his thumb after joining the Senegal squad, were less fortunate.
And Holland manager Ronald Koeman has revealed Van Dijk should be fit to face the Terriers.
James Milner also trained on Thursday, having injured his hamstring in Liverpool's game with Manchester City over the worldwide break.
Now the German has followed up those comments with another stinging attack in the direction of UEFA, questioning how players can be expected to perform at their best when they have to play so many games.
Huddersfield's form is a stark contrast as they seek a first win to potentially climb out of the relegation zone.
But Wagner is not convinced any of them will miss the match at 5.30pm on Saturday.
'We can not ignore the travelling when you fly overnight and change time zones two or three times in eight or nine days.
Information from Reuters was used in this story.
- Trump Warns Mexico on Migrant Caravan, Threatens to Close Border
- Nance, Cavs agree to four-year extension
- Unvaccinated child dies from flu in Florida
- Adobe to finally bring the ‘real’ Photoshop to iPads
- Mattis disputes he's leaving post, says Trump with him "100 percent"
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce they are expecting a baby
- 'Much more time' needed for Brexit deal, says Barnier
- Mysterious Paralyzing Illness Like Polio Found Among Kids in 22 States
- Turkish daily 'Sabah' journalist denies Khashoggi recording claim
- Fox Business Network Latest To Pull Out Of Saudi Conference