It's possible that Markle is indeed suffering from jet lag, as she and Harry arrived in Australia earlier this week for the start of a 16-day tour of the continent, as well as New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
Meghan, who grew up in Los Angeles, told the students that her first job, at age 14, including "taking out the trash", which, she said, made her the person she is today.
The royal couple are now enjoying their first royal tour overseas together down under, taking in the sights in Australia, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand.
Meghan Markle talked about what her pregnancy has been like during a conversation with a royals fan at Bondi Beach in Sydney on Friday.
Meghan bonded with a fellow expectant mother, 35-year-old Charlotte Connell, by discussing how her pregnancy is affecting her sleep.
The pregnant royal visited Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney on Thursday, day four of her Australia tour, in a gorgeous navy blue, bi-color A-line midi dress by London-based brand Roksanda. "Physical activity like yoga and surfing is so good for healing your mind".
"Meghan said how she did yoga at 4.30 this morning because of the jet lag". Since then, Prince Harry and Meghan have been on a non-stop adventure - from sweet moments with their mini admirers to tram rides to sunny beach days.
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational use
- How to watch Brewers vs. Dodgers, NLCS Game 4
- Trump Warns Mexico on Migrant Caravan, Threatens to Close Border
- Brexit Talks Stall At 'Moment Of Truth' Summit
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case killed in accident
- Students Killed In Ukraine's School Attack
- Fox Business Network Latest To Pull Out Of Saudi Conference
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp blasts 'senseless' Nations League
- Koreas to break ground on railway, road connections by early December
- Brewers, Dodgers even in NLCS after late night loss in extra innings