It's possible that Markle is indeed suffering from jet lag, as she and Harry arrived in Australia earlier this week for the start of a 16-day tour of the continent, as well as New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
Meghan, who grew up in Los Angeles, told the students that her first job, at age 14, including "taking out the trash", which, she said, made her the person she is today.
The royal couple are now enjoying their first royal tour overseas together down under, taking in the sights in Australia, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand.
Meghan Markle talked about what her pregnancy has been like during a conversation with a royals fan at Bondi Beach in Sydney on Friday.
Meghan bonded with a fellow expectant mother, 35-year-old Charlotte Connell, by discussing how her pregnancy is affecting her sleep.
The pregnant royal visited Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney on Thursday, day four of her Australia tour, in a gorgeous navy blue, bi-color A-line midi dress by London-based brand Roksanda. "Physical activity like yoga and surfing is so good for healing your mind".
"Meghan said how she did yoga at 4.30 this morning because of the jet lag". Since then, Prince Harry and Meghan have been on a non-stop adventure - from sweet moments with their mini admirers to tram rides to sunny beach days.
- IPhone XR hands-on: Colorful phones make a great first impression
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case killed in accident
- Adobe to finally bring the ‘real’ Photoshop to iPads
- Students Killed In Ukraine's School Attack
- NEW First Legal Recreational Cannabis in Canada Sold in NL
- Royal fan makes Meghan Markle a necklace. THIS happens
- Joel Embiid PUNKED By Boston Celtics On NBA Opening Night!
- 'Much more time' needed for Brexit deal, says Barnier
- Canada legalises cannabis for recreational use
- Multiple casualties after explosion at college in Crimea