"Hazard is happy here, he's in London, it's a lovely city and his family are all settled", Hollins told Ian Stone's Comedy Breakfast (weekdays, 6.30am-10.30am).
And Sarri reckons the Belgian genius can realise his ambition of winning the Ballon d'Or at Stamford Bridge. Under their newly appointed manager Sarri, the Blues have played eight games where they have won six and drawn two and are now placed second in the points table behind leaders and defending champions Manchester City.
They come up against former coach José Mourinho, who has endured a testing time with United this season, having lost three times to lie in eighth spot.
The Blues have beaten United on all three occasions at Stamford Bridge since Mourinho's move to United following his December 2015 sacking by Chelsea and his appointment at Old Trafford six months later.
"It's those seasons after Chelsea win the Premier League that Hazard has let himself down because that's where greatness stems from - consistency".
"He has won everywhere". In an interview with Sky Sports, Pogba went on to say, "For me, those games are the best games to play. I think Conte respects Mourinho and vice-versa". "But I think you also all have to respect him", Sarri added.
Mourinho was seen by a camera speaking in Portuguese during his side's 3-2 victory over Newcastle United and was subsequently charged by the FA after it was alleged that he used insulting and offensive language.
"I believe they have a good team, a good squad and they have a squad full of quality players, experienced players".
"A couple of weeks ago, I would have said he was the best player in the world, but then (Lionel) Messi put in that performance against Tottenham at Wembley".
"They have a new manager and they play with more or less the same players but in a certain style".
- Saudis preparing to admit Khashoggi died during interrogation
- NEW First Legal Recreational Cannabis in Canada Sold in NL
- Royal fan makes Meghan Markle a necklace. THIS happens
- Trump Warns Mexico on Migrant Caravan, Threatens to Close Border
- Turkish reaction: we won’t allow "cover-up" in Saudi killing
- 'Much more time' needed for Brexit deal, says Barnier
- Jose Mourinho labelled RECKLESS by Gary Neville for Chelsea decision
- Unvaccinated child dies from flu in Florida
- Hazard heroics spell trouble for Chelsea's rivals, says Mourinho
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case killed in accident