Harry and Meghan announced their baby news just as the tour kicked off in Sydney on Monday.
"After a busy program, the Duke and Duchess have chose to cut back The Duchess's schedule slightly for the next couple of days, ahead of the final week-and-a-half of the tour".
Meghan and Harry have made a decision to slightly cut back her schedule for the next couple of days, according to multiple reports.
The source added: "We have to try to pace her".
Prince Harry with the Australian team at the Invictus Games cycling competition at the Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney. She further added that pregnancy is a new phase in every woman's life and wishes that Markle has an fantastic one as she always wanted it to be.
They were met by Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Premier of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian and David Elliott, minister for veterans affairs, on an overcast Sydney morning.
The Duchess has so far insisted she will not cancel any planned engagements, with the protective Duke appearing to keep a close and concerned eye on her while they are out in public.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019".
"Each and every one of us will experience poor mental health", Harry reportedly told the group.
But Meghan Markle proved she's not slowing down anytime soon by revealing that she was up at 4:30am on Friday morning and tried to beat her jetlag with yoga. "Meghan told me that pregnancy was like having jet lag", Charlotte Connell, a member of OneWave, told reporters.
Meghan is now expected to miss a series of events over the remainder of the tour.
It's become increasingly evident that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry don't like doing things slowly.
- NEW First Legal Recreational Cannabis in Canada Sold in NL
- Saudi suspect in Khashoggi case killed in accident
- Rihanna turned down NFL Halftime Show in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick
- 'Much more time' needed for Brexit deal, says Barnier
- IPhone XR hands-on: Colorful phones make a great first impression
- Fox Business Network Latest To Pull Out Of Saudi Conference
- Reports claim: Astros sent second person to get near Indians
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp blasts 'senseless' Nations League
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest