In our last game against Fulham in which we looked fantastic in the second half Emery started with....
Arsenal have won their last seven home games against Leicester in all competitions, including the north London outfit's 4-3 win over the Foxes in the opening game of the 2017-18 Premier League season. Many former players and greats have warned Arsenal of the ramifications of letting Ramsey go.
Jamie Vardy has six goals in six Premier League starts against Arsenal, the sixth most by any player in the league.
'He needs to feel [well] first, if he is doing some things, then he is doing well. Also, the people who were working there, they said to us, "This player has the quality to play for PSG" when we were there. But if I decide to play with the same players Monday, Thursday, Sunday, the players can't do that. We want to play a lot of matches. Every match is different, every match is hard.
Iwobi was spotted in training with The Gunners, as Arsenal held their final training session on Sunday at London Colney ahead of Monday's tie.
"We need to continue improving and creating in our way". I want every player to stay OK, with the mentality to prepare, to play and be together to win. The next game against Leicester is very big, very hard.
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has insisted that Aaron Ramsey is being treated no differently than any other Gunners players, despite the Wales global being widely expected to leave the Emirates this season.
It was supposed to be a hard first season for Arsenal's new head coach but so far, Unai Emery has handled things extremely well.
The 21-year-old has progressed through the youth academy to become a first-team regular at the King Power Stadium and has been an ever-present in the Premier League for Claude Puel's side this season. He is always available for the team.
Said Puel: "He works all the time and he has kept his clinical edge".
"He started with me (at Lyon)".
Unai Emery's side have been in stunning form ever since suffering back-to-back defeats to Chelsea and Man City.
- Mysterious Paralyzing Illness Like Polio Found Among Kids in 22 States
- United States will pull out of nuclear weapons treaty with Russia: President Trump
- Thousands of Migrants Charge Guatemala-Mexico Border En Route to U.S.
- Barcelona's Lionel Messi Suffers A Fracture To His Arm
- Pressure Mounts On Lopetegui As Madrid Beaten By Levante, Set Record
- Hazard heroics spell trouble for Chelsea's rivals, says Mourinho
- Trump Warns Mexico on Migrant Caravan, Threatens to Close Border
- Reports claim: Astros sent second person to get near Indians
- Turkish reaction: we won’t allow "cover-up" in Saudi killing
- Trump's October Surprise for Dems Is New 'Middle Class Tax Cut'