On the pitch and outside the pitch. I have a fantastic family. "I'm very, very well".
Ronaldo has returned to Old Trafford as an opposition player before, scoring to help Real Madrid knock Sir Alex Ferguson's side out of the Champions League in 2013.
Mayorga's lawsuit accuses Ronaldo, 33, and his team of taking advantage of her fragile emotional state to coerce her into signing a settlement and nondisclosure agreement in 2009.
Later, Ronaldo allegedly paid her $375,000 as an out-of-court settlement. "A medical exam was conducted", a statement from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department read in part.
He did, though, speak about the rape allegations made against him, his return to Old Trafford and the game.
Ronaldo's lawyer Peter Christiansen confirmed the payment was made to Ms Mayorga, but said some documents presented as evidence had been "stolen" and "completely fabricated".
"Obviously we were disappointed with how the game ended against Chelsea but like I said at the start of the season a lot of stuff has changed behind the scenes".
"I am a happy man", he told reporters.
"The Champions League started two games ago, even if I'm returning now", he said.
"I am not going to lie on the situation".
A run of four wins from their first nine Premier League games also does little to suggest they are likely to inflict Juve's first defeat of the season. The most important thing is that I enjoy football and enjoy life. "I have people who take care of my life".
"The truth is always coming in first position".
It will only be the second time the Portugal star has played at Old Trafford since he left for Real in 2009. Top scorer in the Champions League for the past six years, Ronaldo is yet to break his European duck with Juventus after being sent-off just 30 minutes into his Champions League debut for the club against Valencia, and missing the visit of Young Boys through suspension.
Ronaldo was evidently moved by the reception he had received and struggled to get the better of Rafael until United went a man down. He was one of the best players of all time and no one can say different than that, it's as simple as that.
- Khashoggi killing: All eyes on Turkey as calls for answers remain
- Jose Mourinho labelled RECKLESS by Gary Neville for Chelsea decision
- President Trump Threatens Nightmare 1,500 Honduran Immigrants Marching to U.S.
- Trump campaigns for Ted Cruz in Texas
- National Basketball Association doles out suspensions for Lakers-Rockets brawl
- Thousands of Migrants Charge Guatemala-Mexico Border En Route to U.S.
- Pressure Mounts On Lopetegui As Madrid Beaten By Levante, Set Record
- Turkish reaction: we won’t allow "cover-up" in Saudi killing
- Hazard heroics spell trouble for Chelsea's rivals, says Mourinho
- Pompeo says ready to help Turkey with case of missing journalist