Arsenal secured the three points in the second half when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang netted a brace within three second-half minutes to extend their winning run to 10 games in all competitions, leaving Gunners defender Shkodran Mustafi to praise the now former Germany global. "He can make us look very risky going forward".
Let us know in the comments. It's not that, we want to see this. Each player is giving us quality.
Ozil captained Arsenal on Monday, and while Emery was pleased with the German's leadership he insists there is no need to install the 30-year-old as the Gunners' sole skipper. "But we have in the team a lot of players with this capacity", Emery said.
Arsenal moved fourth thanks to their victory, with Aubameyang claiming a three-minute brace after being brought on as a substitute.
Can Emery's side win the Premier League?
He continued: "We work throughout the week to be good from the start but if we keep playing the football we will get chances".
"We are also looking at the teams in front us like Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea". "It's important we can speak in the dressing room", he said.
Arsenal next travel to Lisbon to face Sporting CP in the Europa League on Thursday night, before a London derby at Crystal Palace on 28 October.
"Things are getting better and improving".
The Foxes deservedly took the lead in the 31st minute, and might argue they should already have been awarded a penalty when Rob Holding appeared to intentionally handle the ball.
- United States will pull out of nuclear weapons treaty with Russia: President Trump
- Reports claim: Astros sent second person to get near Indians
- Trump's October Surprise for Dems Is New 'Middle Class Tax Cut'
- Hazard heroics spell trouble for Chelsea's rivals, says Mourinho
- Saudis preparing to admit Khashoggi died during interrogation
- Barcelona's Lionel Messi Suffers A Fracture To His Arm
- Jose Mourinho in scuffle on return to Stamford Bridge
- Trump Wants to Define Transgender Out of Existence — NY Times
- Chelsea legend questions Real Madrid transfer: 'Why would Eden Hazard leave?'
- Turkish reaction: we won’t allow "cover-up" in Saudi killing