"I'll find something that I believe in, and I've figured out how to use my voice", she said.
Kim ultimately found good in her husband's rants.
Following the unfortunate robbery, Kim Kardashian confessed how it changed her life significantly.
The mother-of-three explained, "For a good year, I nearly lost myself. I've always been like, the victor - 'I can get past this, and this will not define me'".
The self-proclaimed "sexist", and defender of men accused in the #MeToo movement, is now a correspondent on ABC, though he faced some backlash recently on social media for bragging that since playing Trump on SNL, "black people love me."⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀. Will you put on something else other than sweats?
In October 2016, the reality star was held up at gunpoint inside her hotel room in Paris, and robbed of almost $10 million worth of jewellery. She was tied and gagged while the robbers stole millions of jewels from her.
According to Kim, her mother Kris for a long time did not know of the propensities of the husband. The robbers stole nearly $5 million worth of jewelry.
"I'm totally a realist. I would always talk about my stuff", she said.
"I think I just want to continue doing what I'm doing", Kardashian said.
"I thought, 'OK, if I tell her I'm going to break up their marriage and my little sisters aren't going to have their dad around, so I better keep my mouth shut". "That needed to change in me".
Despite being happy to have grown from the incident, she still has to deal with lots of trauma. Kim experienced PTSD and anxiety. And I didn't say a word.
She continued, "I am so impressed by the woman, wife and mother you have become". It's just a full Ye album and those five albums I dropped earlier were like superhero rehabilitation and now the alien Ye is fully back in mode...
'When it happened I was "What?" not with any judgement I just did not see it coming.' the 60-year-old actor added.
- Man Arrested for Threatening Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
- Putin: Russia Will Attack Any Country That Launches US Missiles
- Cowboys acquire Amari Cooper from Raiders for 1st-rounder
- Michigan Football’s defense continues to dominate without Rashan Gary
- Mustafi: Ozil makes Arsenal a 'dangerous' team
- Saudi King Salman meets with family members of slain journalist
- Trump campaigns for Ted Cruz in Texas
- Iran's oil minister says USA sanctions can not stop crude exports
- Oil Down Almost 5% as Saudis Agree to Max out Supply
- Lottery fever remains in Kentucky as Powerball approaches $620 million