Marco Silva's Everton are on a high right now after winning their last three consecutive Premier League games and would love to stretch that run on Sunday when they travel to Old Trafford to face Manchester United.
WORST PLAYER - Despite Manchester United's impressive performance, Nemanja Matic seemed to struggle in their midfield.
"We don't have the killer instinct that I would like".
Even without Hazard, Maurizio Sarri's team had far too much for Burnley at Turf Moor.
"For us it is nearly an impossible mission to keep a clean sheet even with the phenomenal goalkeeper we have and to score goals is really hard for us".
Pogba shot United into the lead after 27 minutes, although he needed a large slice of luck to convert after his penalty was superbly saved by Jordan Pickford.
Social media naturally erupted following his penalty.
The World Cup victor also failed to convert in the victory at Burnley in September and admitted he may have to reassess the heavily debated approach.
Mourinho said: "The thing I like is the desire to take it".
"I think the Pogba penalty run-up might be for show."". I don't like Mickey Mouses, fragile players who are afraid and go: 'I don't take penalties.' I don't like that. He can take 62 steps if he wants. If he misses, he misses.
"Can he improve his penalties?" That is the way I think it is going now'.
'It is hard periods for them and for me because I want more from them but I am really happy with Anthony. We had other chances but most important was the win.
From the very start, the front three, consisting of Martial, Marcus Rashford and Juan Mata, played with a fluidity that has rarely been seen at United this season. Until the penalty the game was a balanced game.
"That moment makes it easy for our opponents".
The Belgium striker found himself on the bench for the game against his former team and it appeared to do the squad no harm at all as they dominated the first half of the match.
"It took quite a long time to understand what we want from him", Mourinho said after the match.
- Florida man arrested in connection with pipe bomb packages
- How major U.S. stock indexes fared Wednesday
- Oil falls on oversupply worries despite Iran sanctions
- Central Intelligence Agency gets hands on 'all Turkey's Khashoggi murder evidence'
- Suspected bombs sent to Robert De Niro, Joe Biden
- Kate dons Diana tiara for state banquet
- Tesla Model 3 production reportedly being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Active shooter at Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh
- McLaren's $2.1 million supercar
- Lion Air Plane Crashes Minutes After Take-Off From Jakarta: Updates