The photograph was shared by Mimi Cuttrell, who styled Priyanka for the bridal shower and captioned it: "The bride".
Reportedly, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will tie the knot at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur on December 1, 2018 and their pre-wedding festivities will take place at Mehrangarh Fort on November 29, 2018.
Just your average bridal shower inside Tiffany & Co...
While Chopra's choice of Marchesa could be an indication of what designer she'll wear on the day-of, don't fall prey to the engagement-dress-means-wedding-dress speculation that her dear friend Meghan Markle's stunning Ralph & Russo engagement gown ensued. She paired the ensemble with a diamond choker necklace and nude heels. Without further ado, take a look... Priyanka struck a pose for the shutterbugs when she was all smiles and why not?
The "Baywatch" actress says their pledge to get married has brought them even closer together, saying they now feel more like "family". After completing the first schedule of her next Hindi film, she is now spending time in NY with her fiancé Nick. The actress was also seen spending some time with Nick's mother, Denise Jonas, as she observed her first Karva Chauth fast for soon-to-be hubby Nick.
Interestingly, Priyanka and Nick's wedding will follow the gala wedding ceremonies of Bollywood stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
- Synagogue shooter tended to by Jewish doctors, nurses
- Klopp: Liverpool players voted for Van Dijk captaincy
- Suspected bombs sent to Robert De Niro, Joe Biden
- Central Intelligence Agency gets hands on 'all Turkey's Khashoggi murder evidence'
- Breast cancer is Aegon's biggest CI claim cause
- Oil falls on oversupply worries despite Iran sanctions
- Elina Svitolina claims WTA Finals title in Singapore
- How major U.S. stock indexes fared Wednesday
- In Brazil started the second round of presidential elections
- Cardinals Star Cornerback Patrick Peterson Requests Trade