His fourth! As Schauffele noted, Finau should (and probably will) win a lot and very soon.
"When I was signing my card, I was like, 'Oh, wow".
"It felt really good".
He began the tournament by celebrating his 25th birthday. Finau shot a 71 Sunday, while Schauffele had the low score of the day with a 68.
Schauffele won twice in his first year on the PGA Tour to win rookie of the year.
"It was a good finish". He added another birdie on the 9th, his last.
Brooks Koepka, who was making his debut as the world number one, made one birdie and one bogey in his round of 72.
The Englishman, who could have returned to world No 1 with victory in Shanghai, carded a final-round 72 to end the week in third spot and four strokes behind play-off victor Xander Schauffele.
Then, it was a battle between the two Americans. The ball landed on a sprinkler, shot high in the air and rolled over the back and into the hazard.
He lies two shots clear of his nearest rivals Tony Finau and Xander Schauffele, with his fellow Americans achieving six-under-par rounds. He blasted his hybrid on to about 12 feet for a two-putt birdie and a 72.
"I'm looking forward to tomorrow", said Finau after closing his round of...
The Rules of Golf can sometimes seem confusing, but in this freakish circumstance they played out right. "It was playing tough out there".
He had a pair of birdies on the par 5s, laid up on the reachable par-4 16th and made birdie, and wound up with a 5-under 67. Hats off him to.
Neither Reed (28) nor McIlroy had played since Europe's convincing Ryder Cup win in Paris.
Phil Mickelson emerged as the victor of the first tournament in Mexico, while Bubba Watson won the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play. I was two behind playing the last trying to force something there. Woods has won 18 of them.
Beginning on the back nine, McIlroy was at one stage forced to play a left-handed shot on the 16th. Second place was worth $1,072,000 and lifted him to No. 6 in the FedEx Cup standings. You just look at the scoreboard, seems like everyone fell apart. Seems like everyone fell apart. There was no chasing pack today, it was a three-horse race all day. He plodded his way around the course and kept bogeys off his card. Johnson scratched his way back to 1 over for the round until back-to-back bogeys. That had Rose's ball headed right toward the water beyond the green.
He was at his best Thursday in the HSBC Champions.
Rose turned in 33 to open up a one-shot lead at Sheshan International Golf Club.
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off pre-wedding celebrations
- Proud captain Ozil revels in Arsenal's 'sexy football'
- Islamic Jihad group announces Gaza ceasefire with Israel
- Adorable moment Meghan Markle gives cakes to kids at Maranui cafe
- Suspected bombs sent to Robert De Niro, Joe Biden
- Angela Merkel 'To Step Down From Christian Democrat Party In December'
- Report details how furious Aaron Rodgers was with Ty Montgomery
- Tesla Model 3 production reportedly being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Futile To Talk of Paul Pogba Return, Juventus Vice-President Says
- Synagogue shooter tended to by Jewish doctors, nurses