Minaj went on to say that she'll offer fans $100,000 if they uncover the surveillance footage that show's Rah Ali beating up the "Bodak Yellow" rapper.
Amid the feud, Little Mix took to Twitter to further clarify their previous social media posts as they penned: 'Both were approached by our label to work with us on Woman Like Me, Nicki then Cardi. "I know this stuff is entertaining & amusing to a lot of people but I won't be discussing this nonsense anymore".
Is it a coincidence that Nicki - who has previously strategically feuded with Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner, and the couple's 8-month-old baby, Stormi - chose to escalate the drama on the same day she dropped her new music video?
An IG account for Jade (that Queen Nicki herself follows) "liked" the rapper's clapback that said: 'Stop trying to distract everyone about the fact that you lied about Rah beating your head in. "Let's keep it positive and keep it pushing!" I know what there's footage of, you standing on the wall saying "I'm right here!"
"Anybody that wants to pull up the surveillance footage, I will give you $100,000", Minaj said.
It all comes back to the Cardi and Nicki beef, which has been raging for two months. "I'm exhausted of the f--g whole internet s-t, I'm exhausted of the interview s-t".
On Queen Radio yesterday, Minaj said she was exhausted of talking about the feud, at times addressing Cardi directly. I'm perfectly fine with never bringing this up again if you never bring this up again", she said, later adding, "I think we can agree to have disagreed on a few things. 'We can talk about it or we can fight it out. "That "Woman Like Me" record, yeah, I had to decline it because I'm doing a lot of pop records - that came to me first and then they gave it to you", said Cardi.
Addressing Nicki in a video on Instagram, she denied Rah had been the one who had attacked her. "I'm with whatever." she concluded.
- Infamous mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger found dead in prison
- Synagogue shooter tended to by Jewish doctors, nurses
- Cricket Australia 'partly to blame' in ball-tampering scandal
- Boston Crime Boss Whitey Bulger Dead at 89, Found Dead in Prison
- Suspected bombs sent to Robert De Niro, Joe Biden
- President Trump Will Travel To Pittsburgh Tomorrow
- Leicester City owner's chopper crashes outside stadium
- How major U.S. stock indexes fared Wednesday
- Adorable moment Meghan Markle gives cakes to kids at Maranui cafe
- 4 leaders want committee on Syrian constitution