So naturally, coach Matt Patricia decided today was the day to critique a reporter's posture.
That was a amusing moment.
After asking the reporter "just to be a little respectful in this whole process", he requested that he "ask me a question professionally and I'll answer it for you". Gase said he had heard about it.
Ah, well, you know.
The 30-year-old Tate was the Lions' leading receiver this year with 44 grabs for 517 yards and three scores.
Well, that time passed without the two sides reaching an agreement and the 2018 season began.
The NFL's trade deadline on Tuesday did not disappoint Philadelphia Eagles fans as they did get an expected move from Howie Roseman and the front office. But we think we have a really good football team and we're adding a really good player and we're going to keep our foot on the gas. Perhaps the third-round pick - higher than they would have received in a compensatory pick for letting him walk as a free agent - is the biggest selling point.
The Philadelphia Eagles evened their season record at 4-4 with a crucial 24-18 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in London on Sunday.
When it comes to dependability, few can match what Tate brings to the table.
- Verstappen goes from fast to furious to victor in Mexico
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle become godparents to kiwis
- Tesla reportedly faces FBI investigation over production numbers
- Indian Couple Falls 800 Ft To Death In California
- Infamous mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger found dead in prison
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Stomped the Largest Opening in the Entertainment Industry
- Harry Reid: Trump 'Profoundly Wrong' on Birthright Citizenship
- Trump to end citizenship for children born in United States to non-citizens
- IOS 12.1 Group FaceTime Compatibility: Will Your Device Support It?
- Klay Thompson sets National Basketball Association record for threes in one game