So naturally, coach Matt Patricia decided today was the day to critique a reporter's posture.
That was a amusing moment.
After asking the reporter "just to be a little respectful in this whole process", he requested that he "ask me a question professionally and I'll answer it for you". Gase said he had heard about it.
Ah, well, you know.
The 30-year-old Tate was the Lions' leading receiver this year with 44 grabs for 517 yards and three scores.
Well, that time passed without the two sides reaching an agreement and the 2018 season began.
The NFL's trade deadline on Tuesday did not disappoint Philadelphia Eagles fans as they did get an expected move from Howie Roseman and the front office. But we think we have a really good football team and we're adding a really good player and we're going to keep our foot on the gas. Perhaps the third-round pick - higher than they would have received in a compensatory pick for letting him walk as a free agent - is the biggest selling point.
The Philadelphia Eagles evened their season record at 4-4 with a crucial 24-18 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in London on Sunday.
When it comes to dependability, few can match what Tate brings to the table.
- Trump to end citizenship for children born in United States to non-citizens
- U.S. to send over 5,000 troops to Mexico border
- Google employees are staging global walkouts over the firm's treatment of women
- Trump visits synagogue in Pittsburgh attack as protesters march
- Klay Thompson sets National Basketball Association record for threes in one game
- China Trade War Not Ending Soon
- Infamous mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger found dead in prison
- Here's Why Steve Madden Just Called Out Nicki Minaj on Twitter
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle become godparents to kiwis
- IOS 12.1 Group FaceTime Compatibility: Will Your Device Support It?