Readers must note that before the internation launch on October 29, one of the YouTubers named Mrwhosetheboss published a video on YouTube, showcasing "new" OnePlus 6 smartphone sporting gradient colours at the back.
There are two ways to buy the OnePlus 6T.
Unfortunately, that's exactly the case with the OnePlus 6T. According to a leak, OnePlus has listed the 6T smartphone in Thunder Purple variant as one of the options in the companies official support page. It invites community members to its launch events, gives them access to new OnePlus products ahead of others, and holds meet ups with them. OnePlus has also released 3 color variant for the OnePlus 6 and 5T smartphones and we can expect the company to bring this new flavor to its flagship device.
The OnePlus 6T is on sale now starting at $550 dollars for a 128-gigabyte model. If you want a fully unlocked device from the get-go, you have to purchase a model from OnePlus.
It's also the first time a OnePlus device will be compatible with the Verizon network, although they will not be directly selling the phone through their stores. The new update carries nearly every feature that the device manufacturer has promised at OnePlus 6T launch. But, OnePlus is yet to confirm the same. The rear-facing fingerprint sensor is completely gone - OnePlus is the first company to launch a phone in the USA with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The mid-cycle refresh model, OnePlus 6T, comes with a bunch of changes compared to the OnePlus 6 that was launched less than six months ago. Instead of the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, OnePlus has made a decision to embed the sensor inside the display on the OnePlus 6T, just like some of the recently launched Vivo, Oppo and Xiaomi phones.
OnePlus 6T is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor paired with Adreno 630 GPU.
The OnePlus 6T will be sold at Rs 37,999 for 6GB+128GB, Rs 41,999 for 8GB+128GB and Rs 45,999 for the 8GB+256GB variant. The phone runs Google's latest Android 9.0 Pie operating system with the company's own OxygenOS 9.0.
- Harry Reid: Trump 'Profoundly Wrong' on Birthright Citizenship
- Amazon, other tech giants face United Kingdom 'digital services tax'
- Rafael Nadal withdraws from Paris Masters with abdominal injury
- 3 children killed in crash at Northwest Indiana bus stop
- Trump expected to announce plan to deny asylum
- Mahrez dedicates victor to Leicester owner as City return to top
- 93% of children breathe polluted air
- Trump visits synagogue in Pittsburgh attack as protesters march
- Barbra Streisand doesn't care if her honesty costs her money
- China Trade War Not Ending Soon