"We could have got everything - we could have got what we got, we could have drawn, we could have won", said Nuno.
"Overall we had an fantastic game and we stayed calm when they equalised at 1-1 and 2-2".
"We came from Manchester City when we ran more than 120km and West Ham was similar and this was the same".
"You don't need to continue to play towards your own box if you are level or losing, you must continue to play in the same way, and I think today was a test for the players".
After withstanding pressure for the majority of the first half, Burnley equalised just before the break when Ashley Westwood played a through ball into the path of Johann Berg Gudmundsson, who slotted it past goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski. Since I arrived here we created a very good culture about fight and altogether the belief.
"You know better than me that it is like this and that's why I'm happy with the three points but disappointed because we are talking about experienced players, not younger ones that can learn".
"[Foyth's] performance was very good".
"They have confidence in me, yes of course".
The Kiwi forward - who has struggled for starts this season - came off the bench in the 72nd minute, replacing Czech global Matěj Vydra.
A "crazy game", as Burnley boss Sean Dyche described it, began with James Tarkowski gifting the opening goal to Marko Arnautovic.
The Spurs midfielder has been one of the Premier League's star players ever since he made his £5million bargain move from MK Dons in 2016, scoring 48 goals and providing 41 assists in his 153 appearances for the North London club.
- Google employees are staging global walkouts over the firm's treatment of women
- Oprah campaigns for Stacey Abrams in Georgia
- USA finalising plan to crack down on asylum seekers
- Lion Air: Crashed Indonesian plane's black box found
- Indian Couple Falls 800 Ft To Death In California
- UK Brexit chief seeks elusive N.Ireland border solution
- U.S. to send over 5,000 troops to Mexico border
- CAFOD suggests new Brazil President will 'exacerbate the bloodshed'
- Trump expected to announce plan to deny asylum
- Oil Set for Worst Month in 2 Yrs.