She talks about a Sean - rapper Big Sean - and a Pete and Malcolm, which is the real first name of Miller.
To his credit, Davidson ended his time on the Update desk by giving a statement about how sometimes things just don't work out and that he still has all the love and respect for Ariana despite the breakup.
In the teaser, Davidson appears alongside Saturday's host, Jonah Hill, as well as musical guest Maggie Rogers, to whom Davidson introduces himself and then immediately asks if she wants to get married.
In a twitter exchange with fans, Grande discussed the inspiration behind the forthcoming project which she declared will be named, Thank U, Next.
Ariana Grande has made reference to her recent split with Pete Davidson in new song "Thank U, Next" which dropped half an hour before the comedian made an appearance on Saturday Night Live. "She's a wonderful strong person and I wish her all the happiness in the world". Grande and Davidson had a whirlwind romance that included matching tattoos and an engagement. "Now, please go vote on Tuesday".
Ariana says that they each taught her love, patience and pain and thanks them all individually in the song that has already amassed well over one million streams on YouTube alone. She sings "Even nearly got married / To Pete I'm so thankful".
- Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool: 3 things we learned
- Oprah campaigns for Stacey Abrams in Georgia
- India iPhone sales to fall for first time in four years: researcher
- Breeders' Cup off and running at Churchill Downs
- Oil Set for Worst Month in 2 Yrs.
- Early Voting Numbers Strong Heading Into Final Days
- Barbra Streisand doesn't care if her honesty costs her money
- Gunman kills two women at Florida yoga studio
- Blizzard Announces Diablo Immortal; A Diablo Mobile RPG
- Aamir Khan gives Shah Rukh Khan's Zero a big thumbs up