Speaking about Juventus' performance so far this season, Allegri said, "It's not easy to win 10 out of 11 matches".
"If you concede more than 30 goals then you won't be winning the title so tomorrow we have to keep a clean sheet, so let's beat Cagliari and then we can think about Manchester United".
Manchester United managed just six shots in their home Champions League match against Juventus on MD3 - they last had fewer than that in a single Champions League match in October 2013 against Shakhtar Donetsk under David Moyes (4 shots).
"If [Juventus] need me in the Champions League, I will make myself ready, but I can hardly play a game every so often", Benatia told journalists as per La Stampa.
Eusebio Di Francesco's Roma, however, needed a late Alessandro Florenzi volley to snatch a 1-1 draw at Fiorentina ahead of their midweek trip to CSKA Moscow.
The Red Devils' visit to Turin could be a defining match for Mourinho's side in Europe this season.
Miralem Pjanic and Rodrigo Bentancur pulled the strings in midfield in the first leg and they will be crucial to building play for the Serie A giants.
Cagliari pushed forward with Artur Ionita setting up Leonardo Pavoletti but Wojciech Szczesny cleared, before Pedro broke through. However, Rashford made amends in the final seconds when he turned in Paul Pogba's cross from close-range.
He said on BT Sport: "It was not just the start, it was all the first half".
In Milan, Luciano Spalletti's Inter notched up their seventh straight Serie A win on front of 70,000 spectators.
It will be a tough night for United in Turin, who appear weaker on paper, but they should go all in and give whatever they have inside.
"He continues to score goals and again today he was a real, real threat".
- Breeders' Cup off and running at Churchill Downs
- India iPhone sales to fall for first time in four years: researcher
- Early Voting Numbers Strong Heading Into Final Days
- U.S. regulators demand Tesla hand over information amid investigation into production forecasts
- Alibaba's Ma calls trade war 'stupidest thing in the world'
- Merkel Pledges €1bn Fund For Investments In Africa
- Yeah, It's Probably Happening — Samsung Foldable Phone
- Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool: 3 things we learned
- Democrats fight to win control of the House in 2018 midterms
- Amazon Mum on Reports it Will Split New Headquarters