By time the Spaniard left, Los Blancos were languishing in 9th position with only 14 points from their first 10 games of the season and having lost all of their last three league games including the 5-1 humiliation away to Barcelona last time out.
"I want to show you the values of Real Madrid: ambition, the desire to attack, to go for goal, sacrifice, not giving up. values that we know this club instills".
"We have to lift ourselves up, we understand the fans' frustrations and why they are booing".
Sergio Ramos added a second goal from the penalty spot in the 88th after Karim Benzema was fouled by Fernando Calero.
Fearless and gung-ho in his mentality, the Spaniard takes no prisoners on the pitch and no one dares mess around with him when they face Madrid. -ND%40espn.com%7C5671d073e93d4439bed708d641b8c34c%7C56b731a8a2ac4c32bf6b616810e913c6%7C1%7C0%7C636768659205299326&sdata=LYWVJdzzgz13GCwy948JrHDqckAaPrGg%2FKF6uABFAKQ%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">BeIN Sports. "And as captain I am proud that they fill my rucksack with stones and to have to pull from the front.
"We understand how our supporters feel", Ramos said.
"When the ball won't go in you have to keep calm", Ramos said.
"We've got a great squad which has proved that it's capable of winning everything going", Perez told attendees at an event to commemorate Madrid's members. The Bernabeu came back with the first goal. "With a few good results we'll get the fans believing in us again".
Instead, Solari and Madrid head into Wednesday's Champions League game against Viktoria Plzen with their confidence boosted and momentum enhanced.
- Amazon Mum on Reports it Will Split New Headquarters
- Arsenal progress under Unai Emery plain to see in draw with Liverpool
- Yeah, It's Probably Happening — Samsung Foldable Phone
- USA midterm elections: Polls open in key vote on Trump presidency
- Trump whips up support for Republican candidates
- Employers in U.S. add 250000 jobs
- Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool: 3 things we learned
- Destiny 2 Now Free On PC
- Apple’s new iPad Pro Geekbench scores surface online
- India iPhone sales to fall for first time in four years: researcher