Arsenal haven't faced a top-six team since their narrow loss at Stamford Bridge but the Gunners have proven adept at dispatching the smaller teams in the English top flight.
Arsenal are back in the fourth.
Liverpool alongside Chelsea and Manchester City are the only teams that are still unbeaten in the Premier League but given the form that the Gunners are in, the Reds could very well lose their second spot on the table by Saturday night. It's a tough game.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp on Unai Emery: "All people in football knew how good he is but I am not sure all Arsenal fans were over the moon at first when they heard it would be Emery". The Spaniard has a long-standing habit of reading self-help books, and even used to hand them out to players at former clubs.
Arsenal will head to Saturday's fixture with full confidence, having recorded an 11-game winning run which came to a halt following last weekend's 2-2 draw against Crystal Palace.
"People will say: 'Oh Arsenal will score goals...' but Liverpool's defence has been superb". It couldn't get more hard to make it 13, as Liverpool don't look like being beaten any time soon. Today, we are going to do the last training with the players.
The top of the table. Unlike Arsenal, Liverpool has had a tough two months, playing the likes of City, Chelsea (twice), PSG, and Napoli in the time.
"We had a big influence on that game". We want to go for it together.
Unlike a year ago, Liverpool's defensive discipline has overshadowed their attacking firepower.
What are the likely lineups for Arsenal vs Liverpool? But, they have never been leading at halftime, suggesting that the bulk of their scoring has been happening in the second half. "It's nice to prepare them [the players], it's hard but it's nice because you need the full package to cause them problems", Klopp was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
Alisson was called upon to push away Lucas Torreira's shot as Arsenal looked to level matters immediately, while Milner's reward for giving Liverpool the lead was a bloodied nose following a collision with Gomez.
Emery believes Klopp's continued progress at Anfield is an example for Arsenal to follow in the near-future.
- Aamir Khan gives Shah Rukh Khan's Zero a big thumbs up
- Blizzard Announces Diablo Immortal; A Diablo Mobile RPG
- Mourinho unsure if Lukaku can face Juventus
- Democrats fight to win control of the House in 2018 midterms
- U.S. regulators demand Tesla hand over information amid investigation into production forecasts
- Pete Davidson Praises Ariana Grande on ‘SNL’
- Apple’s new iPad Pro Geekbench scores surface online
- Alibaba's Ma calls trade war 'stupidest thing in the world'
- Gunman kills two women at Florida yoga studio
- WaPo: Saudi Crown Prince Told Kushner & Bolton Khashoggi Was a Terrorist