They're back scoring goals again and although they have blown a couple of leads in this competition I think they'll win this comfortably.
Tottenham withstood mounting injury problems and a spirited Wolves fightback to claim a tense 3-2 victory at Molineux on Saturday (Nov 3).
Tottenham are fifth in the Premier League with 21 points from 10 matches.
"They worked so hard and still believed, being 3-0 down at home, that they could change things".
Although, fans were finally given something to cheer about on Wednesday night as Tottenham ran out 3-1 winners against West Ham at the London Stadium in the Carabao Cup. Spurs will be without Jan Vertonghen, who is dealing with a hamstring injury.
Tottenham have not had a good Champions League campaign so far and must beat PSV on Tuesday to keep realistic hopes of qualification for the knockout stages alive. Harry Winks and Moussa Sissoko have a busy week ahead. This, in turn, jumped him up into 18th spot in the overall goalscoring charts, above Gunners legend Ian Wright. He did the best he could in the circumstances.
The tide would have turned after the restart if not for Hugo Lloris, whose trio of fine saves took on extra significance as Kane fired in at the second attempt following Lamela's lead-up work. Then the road to the opponent's goal becomes very long.
Inter drew 1-1 with Barcelona in the other Group B game on Tuesday, a result that saw Barca become the first team to reach the round of 16.
Meanwhile, Nuno Espírito Santo's Wolves side will want to recover after losing to Watford and Brighton. Hirving Lozano is one for sure but even Newcastle reject Luuk De Jong is someone to worry about, having scored nine goals in the Eredivisie this season already.
FW Lucas Moura, 7 - Registered for the second time in three games, heading home six yards out, and also setting up a chance for Kane with a first-half through ball.
Spurs remained the controlling force after the restart, but they nearly found themselves two behind in the 58th minute - Paulo Gazzaniga crucially stopping Gaston Pereiro's goal-bound header from a corner.
MF Christian Eriksen, 5 - Replaced Son but had little impact as Wolves launched their fightback. Dutchman Michel Vorm will come into the side.
- Delhi: Residents choke with hazy dust; air quality remains 'very poor'
- Pep Guardiola heaps praise on "incredible" Sterling amid contract talks
- Alibaba's Ma calls trade war 'stupidest thing in the world'
- WaPo: Saudi Crown Prince Told Kushner & Bolton Khashoggi Was a Terrorist
- Breeders' Cup off and running at Churchill Downs
- Pete Davidson Praises Ariana Grande on ‘SNL’
- Apple’s new iPad Pro Geekbench scores surface online
- Yeah, It's Probably Happening — Samsung Foldable Phone
- Gunman kills two women at Florida yoga studio
- Early Voting Numbers Strong Heading Into Final Days