On Friday, his administration reaffirmed sanctions on Iran days before midterm elections.
This Friday, in a tweet that featured a cinematic poster with a steely depiction of the president.
Although, he hasn't given the game away on how the HBO show comes to an end. Now, this very automatically generates a single idea.
And HBO didn't seem too happy.
It was very similar to the "Game of Thrones" line "WINTER IS COMING" - and used the same kind of typeface, including the vertical lines in the letter "O". Its creators have promised the show will go out with the "most sustained action sequence" in TV history. It said: Keep us out of it.
Stars of the show took to social media to criticize Trump's tweet. And HBO made that clear in a tweet.
The cable network would also add on Twitter, "How do you say trademark misuse in Dothraki?".
What we do know is that the Game of Thrones prequel will be set thousands of years before the war with the Night King.
People magazine also reached out to the White House for a comment but failed to get a response.
Politicians have referenced the trademark phrase before. Marco Rubio did use it when he announced that he was running for president in 2015.
"Trump! You must not threaten our nation and must not insult our president..." The company has responded to a meme the head of state put out showing him giving a nod to its popular "Game of Thrones" franchise. Volume the sixth, seventh and eighth (final) seasons of the series are based on the drafts of books that have not yet appeared on the shelves of bookstores. Trump had a feud with Maher at the time.
- Trump whips up support for Republican candidates
- Lionel Messi could play against Inter, says Ernesto Valverde
- India iPhone sales to fall for first time in four years: researcher
- Early Voting Numbers Strong Heading Into Final Days
- Arsenal progress under Unai Emery plain to see in draw with Liverpool
- Lowe's is closing 51 stores in the US, Canada
- Mourinho unsure if Lukaku can face Juventus
- USA midterm elections: Polls open in key vote on Trump presidency
- Xherdan Shaqiri to miss Liverpool trip to Belgrade
- Barcelona had a transfer hijacked by Real Madrid