In 2017-another good year for PS4 exclusives like Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, and Nier: Automata-several retailers had discounts for the Pro during Black Friday. And if you want the latest God of War, you can get it for only $17. Sure, it's only one pound less, but that's still a saving! However, something tells us that, if this is the starting point, then the deals on Black Friday could be even better.
This year's Black Friday is just days away and this will bring a whole lot of offers and discounts on various products. For now, if you're hoping to buy a PS4 this Black Friday, you'll have to settle on the PS4 Slim + Marvel's Spider-Man bundle that's available at select retailers. The console itself usually costs around $200, so this deal is getting you one of the best games of 2018 for free. The retailer has stacked an Xbox One X bundled with the latest November released Battlefield V at just Dollars 430. It still has a long, long way to go to even reach the sales numbers of the Wii or the original PlayStation, which each sold over 100 million units - and it's very far away from its own predecessor, the PlayStation 2, which sold 155 million units. This deal is available today and tomorrow for My Best Buy members, and later on in the week for everybody else. These bundles will save you at least $50, and the game choices include Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Firewall, and Creed: Rise to Glory.
In the United States, you're going to pay $79.99 during this period instead of $99.99.
Image Electronic Arts
For more deals, check out Press Start's full list here. As a Black Friday deal, all of this is offered at $39 only. Saver Trends participates in affiliate programs including the Amazon Associates program and earns income by providing links to Amazon.com and other websites.
Buyers can also get the Xbox One S or One X bundled with a newer game by paying $30 extra.
- Danny Green on the Raptors: 'I like our group'
- United States president refuses to hear Khashoggi death tape
- Green Bay Defense Gives Up 27 Points To Seattle
- Zuckerberg took Tim Cook`s criticism so personally, he barred
- Roger Federer beats Kevin Anderson to reach semi-finals of ATP finals
- Ireland stun All Blacks to lay down Rugby World Cup marker
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations
- Wayne Rooney: End of Manchester United career was 'embarrassing'
- Microsoft Resumes Rolling Out Windows 10 October Update
- Kerala govt turned Sabarimala temple into war zone: KJ Alphons