Maybe Prince Harry and Meghan just want their own space.
It is understood that Harry and Meghan hope to turn Frogmore Cottage into a five-bedroom family home, with space for a nursery and a live-in nanny.
"My son Harry tells me that during their recent tour of Australia he and his wife were offered countless, thoughtful suggestions for the naming of their forthcoming baby", Prince Charles said during a recent appearance (via ET).
A royal source tells ET that there "has been some tension" between William, Kate, Harry and Meghan.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are moving out of Kensington Palace and into a "very special place" - the Windsor Estate.
The source added Meghan is struggling to adapt to the royal way of life, which has caused further tension behind the scenes.
There are also claims the move is down to increasing tensions between William and Harry, who were meant to live next door to one another.
Frogmore House is also where Harry and Meghan posed for their candid engagement photos past year.
Though the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living at Nottingham Cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace, the couple are reportedly set to move to a more spacious home, as Meghan draws nearer to her due date. However, according to British media, the young couple will move through the tense relationship between Harry and his brother Prince William, who also lives with the family at Kensington Palace.
So, in short, there's no feud per se, but Harry and Meghan's upcoming move to Frogmore Cottage away from Will and Kate is coming at an opportune time.
But they moved back to London in early 2017 to make Kensington Palace their official home.
The Kensington Palace now shared this message.
Meghan and Harry's high-profile May wedding took place at St. George's Chapel at Winsdor Castle.
- Trump says he doesn't believe his administration's climate report
- John Legend defends Rita Ora for lip syncing at Thanksgiving Day parade
- US Border Security Closes San Ysidro Port of Entry
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas celebrate Thanksgiving with family in Delhi
- Saudi Arabia's crown prince leaves on first foreign tour since Khashoggi murder
- Brexit: Portugal backs Spain on Gibraltar clause
- Mary Kom storms into World Boxing C'ships final, Lovlina gets bronze
- Kante: I'm happy to extend my time with Chelsea
- Disney Releases First 'Lion King' Teaser Trailer
- Josh Heupel says UCF showed it's 'big-time football' with win over Cincinnati