November 28: Red Dead Online Beta will be available on November 28 to the players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on October 26, according to the Rockstar's data. On Wednesday, it will open up to anyone who played the game when it launched on 26th October, and the following day it will be available for anyone who played the game between 26th and 29th October.
"To help us ease into the beta and to mitigate major issues, we will begin the early access period starting Tuesday, November 27 at 8:30am EST, and gradually scale the player base up to full access beginning on Friday, November 30".
Now that you've all had a chance to play through the world of Red Dead Redemption 2 as Arthur Morgan, it's time to experience it as whoever the fuck you wanna be in Red Dead Online.
Early adopters of Red Dead Redemption 2 will be rewarded with early access to the beta.
Apart from the Battle royale mode, the user also leaks a number of campaign-styled missions as well where you get to play as a new character and visit places from RDR.
However, considering that Rockstar Studios continues to make ungodly amounts of money with Grand Theft Auto Online, Red Dead Redemption 2 was never going to remain a solitary experience.
The Red Dead Online mode is only being switched on today, and even then only for those that own the Ultimate Edition, but fans have hacked in and found a list of intended modes anyway. Depending on which edition of the game you purchased, and when you played, launch dates will vary over the coming days.
It will feature character customization unlike the original Red Dead Redemption, where you could only choose pre-made characters from certain factions like the Rebeldes and Walton's Gang. Essentially everything that is in the single-player mode can also be found in Red Dead Online, with the exception of the single-player missions.
- We're Brimming With Belief - Liverpool Star Hails Win At Watford
- Jose Mourinho - Manchester United need to handle pressure at home matches
- LeBron cites turnovers as culprit in Lakers' latest loss to Magic
- Kante: I'm happy to extend my time with Chelsea
- Mary Kom storms into World Boxing C'ships final, Lovlina gets bronze
- "Good idea to stay home today, if possible" — Blizzard warning continues
- GM to slash up to 14,000 jobs in North America
- Russian seizure of Ukrainian naval ships off Crimea sparks alarm
- Dolce & Gabanna apologize for 'racist' ads, ask for forgiveness as fallout continues
- Harry & Meghan to Move Out of Kensington Palace