Knickers the cow is the beefy bovine you didn't know you wanted to be best friends with.
"Knickers" is a Holstein-Friesian steer, which is a dairy breed of cattle.
As part of his retirement package, the New York Times reports, Knickers will serve as a coach for other cows and steers, helping to direct Pearson's herds.
Knickers is a 6-foot-4 steer (a neutered male usually raised for meat) from Australia who was spared from the "abattoir" or slaughterhouse because he was simply too big to eat.
Knickers is significantly heavier and taller than that. That's about double the weight and over a foot and a half taller than that of an average sized Holstein Friesian cow, according to the Holstein Association.
Instead, he'll live out his life on the farm, where he's become a natural leader among the other cows.
ABC South West Tyne Logan
In 2010, a Chianina ox named Bellino who measured at just over 6ft 7ins at a cattle show in Rome.
We chat to Knickers' owner Geoff Pearson on The Project, 6.30 tonight on 10!
LAKE PRESTON, AUSTRALIA-Knickers the steer is huge on the internet - for being huge.
At some 1,400kg and 194cm, the seven-year-old is believed to be the biggest steer in a country home to millions of cattle. "I wouldn't be able to put it through a processing facility", he told the outlet. Which is interesting, Pearson said in an interview, because the steer's parents weren't particularly large, nor was he noticeably different at birth.
While Knickers is certainly hefty, his Wagyu cattle companions are actually somewhat dainty, which just helps to beef up the big steer's image.
- Trump Says He Told GM They Should 'Make A Better Car'
- "There Were Children", Says Migrant Mother Tear-Gassed At US Border
- Tunisians protest planned visit of Saudi crown prince
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Russian Federation to deploy new S-400 missiles in Crimea amid sky-high tensions
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Trump warns Brexit may harm UK-US trade
- More than 100 injured in Aleppo in gas attack - Syrian state media
- Black box data shows pilots fought control system in Indonesia crash
- Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Moving Out of Kensington Palace