"When you play in the big games, it's a very good thing for you as a player".
In a post-match interview the German manager was unhappy with the behavior of the PSG players, 'The number of interruptions in the game was just not cool. We work together and it's not down to one player or two players.
The England midfielder has found his first team opportunities to be severely restricted this season due to injury problems, and he has only managed to notch up three Premier League appearances so far. The Reds have won 92, drawn 73 and lost 66.
"Football is like this and we need to change the past".
Van Dijk echoed the Swiss winger's thoughts, telling the club website: "We want to win in Paris".
"Liverpool play well now, but we play well too".
Liverpool news: Everton star says Reds ‘can expect a few tackles’ in Merseyside derby | Daily Star
"It's going to be a hard game in Paris and a good game to show how good we are".
"I am not saying that we can not win it but that I think we are the closest to Manchester City".
"We went to Chelsea to win and proved we can win". A good result for us could boost our confidence to a high, high level.
UEFA could punish Klopp for the statements made on the referee as they did with Gianluigi Buffon when the Italian was charged with a three-game ban in June when Real Madrid eliminated Juventus in a Champions League game.
Meanwhile, Aleksandar Mitrovic is the same player for his Serbia national team side having scored 21 goals in 44 caps.
Robertson, who previously raised more than £500 for the East Renfrewshire Foodbank near Glasgow, also heard about the role of the Fans Supporting Foodbanks project - set up by Spirit of Shankly and Everton Supporters Trust.
The 25-year-old stressed that he and his Everton teammates will be unmoved by the reception from Liverpool supporters on Sunday.
"To see the work they do is incredible", Robertson said.
- NASA planned a new mission to the moon
- Neymar inspires PSG to leave Liverpool in danger in Champions League
- Argentina judge acts on complaint against Saudi prince
- Twitter Reacts To Ariana Grande’s Iconic ‘Thank U, Next’ Video!
- President Trump Thinks Auto Tariffs Would Have Saved GM's Plants
- UK PM Theresa May Holds Presser After G20 Summit in Argentina
- "Bro Handshake" Between Saudi Prince And Putin Has Twitter Buzzing
- Kremlin 'regrets' Trump decision to cancel Putin talks
- Senate advances Sanders-backed resolution to withdraw support for Yemen war
- AWS Outposts brings AWS hardware on-prem