Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia received the prince at the airport, where an official reception ceremony was held.
Algerian-Saudi investments and trade relations such as the oil and petrochemical sectors would be discussed, APS said.
Before the G20 summit the heir to the throne of the world's top oil exporter visited the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt and Tunisia.
Mohamed Ould Sidi, president of the student association spearheading the anti-Crown Prince protests in Mauritania, told Mauritanian outlet Al-Araby al-Jadeed: "We Mauritanians will not stand by and let the murderer of Yemeni children pollute our soil".
Argentina's President Mauricio Macri kept the prince hanging on when it came to finding time to talk.
However, they failed to provide any further details.
From there, he wrote a monthly column in the Washington Post in which he criticised the policies of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. He shows up in another portion of the CIA's assessment: an alleged member of the Saudi hit team that United States and Turkish officials said Qahtani oversaw, Maher Mutreb, called Qahtani from inside the consulate to inform him Khashoggi was dead, The Washington Post has previously reported. The president has refused to severely punish the Middle Eastern country because of the billion-dollar arms sale deal between US and Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia's crown prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud sent at least 11 messages to his closest advisor who was charged with overseeing journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder, in the hours leading up to the killing, the Wall Street Journal said on Saturday quoting a Central Intelligence Agency assessment.
The crown prince may also have been heartened that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada, which Saudi Arabia had a diplomatic row with earlier this year, was the only leader to raise the Khashoggi issue during the G20's formal proceedings.
Bronson says the crown prince has clearly shown he's not ready for the power his father, the king, has given him, and that key members of the royal family are undoubtedly talking about finding a replacement to the crown prince.
Putin is expected to visit Riyadh, but the timing of visit has not yet been finalised.
"They have spent decades trying to build themselves up as a respectable worldwide actor, and the crown prince has just destroyed that with one operation", says Bronson.
- Magnitude Earthquake in Alaska Triggers Tsunami Warning
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Macron tells Saudi prince global experts needed in Khashoggi investigation
- Hyundai Motor Takes the Wraps off Its Large Flagship SUV Palisade
- Key Labour figures urge party to prepare for a new Brexit poll
- Twitter Reacts To Ariana Grande’s Iconic ‘Thank U, Next’ Video!
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra arrive in Jodhpur for wedding
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Economist urges South African president to attract new investment at G20 summit