The Nickyanka wedding has been nothing short of spectacular, but did Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas lose sight of their values in planning the extravaganza? They recently released videos of their sangeet and it seemed like both parties were having a blast.
"One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other's faiths and cultures", the couple wrote on their respective Instagram accounts.
The happy couple were joined by a string of famous faces to celebrate their nuptials - including Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas and Jasmin Walia from Towie. "Nick learned Bollywood song "Bom Diggy" and performed it with his groomsmen". And what a performance it was. "I love you both, dad", he captioned the post.
From the bride's side, all her close friends and family members, including mother Madhu Chopra, brother Siddharth and cousins Parineeti and Mannara, were present at the ceremony.
Well isn't that just bloody sweet?
Well, Auntyji clearly stole Priyanka and Nick's thunder in this picture from their mehendi ceremony. In this pre-wedding celebration, the bride has her hands and feet covered in decorative designs using henna. It makes them look small.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' Jodhpur wedding was an "amazing experience" for Paul Kevin Jonas Sr, who congratulated his son and daughter-in-law on Instagram and shared a picture of Priyanka from the mehendi celebration.
- Luka Modric wins the Ballon d'Or 2018
- Magnitude Earthquake in Alaska Triggers Tsunami Warning
- Key Labour figures urge party to prepare for a new Brexit poll
- Macron Heard Telling Saudi Prince: 'You Never Listen to Me'
- Stocks markets surge on hint of slower rate hikes
- Former presidents laud George H.W. Bush's dedication to public service
- KC Star Kareem Hunt Caught on Camera Assaulting Woman In TMZ Video
- Genetically Engineered Baby Claim Met with Investigations and Doubt
- United Kingdom government will not pull December 11 Brexit deal vote, minister says
- Liverpool boss Klopp on January action: That's b******t and you know it!