After meeting with Algerian Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia yesterday, the two sides announced the formation of a Saudi-Algerian coordination council, which will oversee a series of joint initiatives.
During the visit, the Saudi crown prince met with Algerian Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia to discuss bilateral relations, developments of the oil market, and global and regional issues of common interest including the situation in Palestine, Libya, Syria and Yemen.
Saudi Arabia has said the crown prince had no prior knowledge of the murder.
In a nod to growing criticism at home on Saudi Arabia, Trump only exchanged "pleasantries" with the crown prince, according to the White House.
The spokesman confirmed Russian Federation maintains its interest in continuing relations with the OPEC and non-OPEC group of oil producers, noting Putin and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman discussed the issue at their meeting in Argentina.
Earlier this week, the Central Intelligence Agency told that they had concrete evidence (an audio tape) of Saudi Crown Prince ordering the Murder.
The adviser, Saud al-Qahtani, topped the list of Saudis who were targeted by USA sanctions last month over their suspected involvement in Khashoggi's killing. He called the prince a "beast 'pac man, '" because "the more victims he eats, the more he wants".
Speaking to CNN, Abdulaziz said that Jamal believed bin Salman, commonly referred to as MBS, was the problem. Khashoggi, a Saudi citizen living in the United States (US) before his death, was critical of the regime in Riyadh.
"I came with the clear message that Britain is open for business and that we are looking forward to future trade agreements", she said.
Middle East Eye previously reported that Khashoggi was dragged from the consul-general's office in the consulate onto the table of his study next door where it took seven minutes for him to be killed. The two men were organizing an online movement against the prince on Twitter, and Abdulaziz says the Saudis found out about it by hacking his phone. Abdulaziz began speaking out against the Saudi regime as a college student in Canada. He said a number of communications were intercepted by Saudi officials in August this year.
- Protesters angry about rising taxes clash with police in Paris, 81 arrested
- 'Mission complete': Sully the service dog to accompany Bush one last time
- Ballon d'Or host asks first female victor Ada Hegerberg to 'twerk'
- Moving photo of President Bush's dog paying tribute
- Trump to kill old NAFTA to push Congress to approve USMCA
- Urban Meyer Retiring As Ohio State Football Coach
- How to Watch Warriors vs Raptors Online Without Cable
- This 7-year-old YouTube toy reviewer makes R302m!
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Genetically Engineered Baby Claim Met with Investigations and Doubt