William and Kate made a whirlwind visit to the Mediterranean island to honour the sacrifices and commitment of the UK's military deployed across the globe. "William and I, however, hope that today shows, in some small way, how much you are all valued".
This led to a lot of speculation about when Meghan Markle's exact due date is and if she is six months pregnant as has been suggested, the royal baba is due in March.
The rumors are so bad that Buckingham Palace took the rare step of issuing a statement about regarding the reported reprimand from Kate, saying succinctly: "This never happened".
Vanity Fair sources say Harry was hurt that William and Kate didn't do more to welcome Meghan to the family.
At the time of this writing, the Palace and royal couples themselves have yet to publicly comment on these reports.
Once the newest royal baby arrives, he or she will have plenty of built-in friends, and Kate Middleton recently discussed the family's upcoming arrival during an event last week.
On Tuesday, the Duchess of Cambridge, 36, stepped out in a very festive outfit that included an ankle-length pleated tartan skirt ($1,112) from one of her favorite designers, Emilia Wickstead. Middleton, who's mom to Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, added, "It's such a special time to have little kiddies".
An insider recently told United Kingdom reporters that when Kate was helping Meghan plan her wedding to Harry, 34, the former actress was so stressed out and bossy that emotional Kate broke down in tears!
The couple themselves have big plans for Christmas Day, expecting to spend the day with the Queen at Sandringham.
- How to Watch Warriors vs Raptors Online Without Cable
- Trump says China to cut car tariffs in trade truce
- Stocks markets surge on hint of slower rate hikes
- Apple incorporates TRAI’s DND app to avoid ban on iPhones in India
- 'Mission complete': Sully the service dog to accompany Bush one last time
- Priyanka, Nick, Parineeti Leave Jodhpur Post Wedding
- Saudi crown prince arrives in Algeria
- Protesters angry about rising taxes clash with police in Paris, 81 arrested
- NYPD tracks down couple who lost ring down grate during engagement
- Trump Says China Has Agreed to Reduce, Remove Tariffs on Cars