William and Kate made a whirlwind visit to the Mediterranean island to honour the sacrifices and commitment of the UK's military deployed across the globe. "William and I, however, hope that today shows, in some small way, how much you are all valued".
This led to a lot of speculation about when Meghan Markle's exact due date is and if she is six months pregnant as has been suggested, the royal baba is due in March.
The rumors are so bad that Buckingham Palace took the rare step of issuing a statement about regarding the reported reprimand from Kate, saying succinctly: "This never happened".
Vanity Fair sources say Harry was hurt that William and Kate didn't do more to welcome Meghan to the family.
At the time of this writing, the Palace and royal couples themselves have yet to publicly comment on these reports.
Once the newest royal baby arrives, he or she will have plenty of built-in friends, and Kate Middleton recently discussed the family's upcoming arrival during an event last week.
On Tuesday, the Duchess of Cambridge, 36, stepped out in a very festive outfit that included an ankle-length pleated tartan skirt ($1,112) from one of her favorite designers, Emilia Wickstead. Middleton, who's mom to Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, added, "It's such a special time to have little kiddies".
An insider recently told United Kingdom reporters that when Kate was helping Meghan plan her wedding to Harry, 34, the former actress was so stressed out and bossy that emotional Kate broke down in tears!
The couple themselves have big plans for Christmas Day, expecting to spend the day with the Queen at Sandringham.
- Trump to kill old NAFTA to push Congress to approve USMCA
- Priyanka, Nick, Parineeti Leave Jodhpur Post Wedding
- United Kingdom government will not pull December 11 Brexit deal vote, minister says
- Jurgen Klopp Fined For Celebrating Goal On Field
- An Urban Meyer rival is so happy for him
- Graham Breaks With Trump: 'Zero Chance' MBS Wasn't Involved In Khashoggi Murder
- Snapdragon 855 is the first mobile platform to support multi-gigabit 5G
- Trump says China to cut car tariffs in trade truce
- GOP senators turn up heat on Saudi prince following CIA's Khashoggi briefing
- George HW Bush casket arrives in DC