"It will recognize who and what you're capturing", says Qualcomm Snapdragon boss Alex Katouzian. The Snapdragon 855 also includes hardware acceleration for HEIF file format encoding, which will supposedly reduce file sizes for images and videos by 50%.
Finally, the company added that the Snapdragon 855 would support a new Qualcomm ultrasonic fingerprint sensor - called Qualcomm 3D Sonic Sensor - that can read a user's fingerprint through the glass screen of a smartphone. This performance boost is likely due to Qualcomm adopting Arm's new Cortex-A76 core, which promises huge gains out of the box. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is official, and it's coming to mobile devices soon.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? "Our relationship with Qualcomm Technologies and other key ecosystem players has allowed Verizon to work closely with OEMs to integrate 5G technology into their new mobile devices, including the moto z3 paired with a 5G moto mod - the world's first 5G-upgradeable smartphone - that Verizon and Motorola announced in August".
The new upgrades in performance should help speed up your next flagship phone in many different ways.
In the same way that 4G made me shrug at the first point of the rollout in the United Kingdom, I picked up an Android smartphone based on the device's capabilities rather than the network since I knew that mobile networks close to home were relatively pointless. I bought it at a gas station in 1999 when I was 11 years old.
Additionally, Qualcomm announced 3D Sonic Sensor. Djudic also contacted EyeEm in order to confirm if Samsung purchased the image, but the company was not able to confirm as they have not received the sales data yet. Finally, the company is claiming 4x overall power savings compared to the Snapdragon 845.
For more details about the chipset, we will have to wait till tomorrow. Snapdragon 855 offers a special Snapdragon Elite Gaming that combines various features to boost mobile gaming experience on high-end smartphones.
Support for Vulkan 1.1, HDR and physically based rendering will improve gaming experiences. The chip company also says it's worked to reduce dropped frames by over 90 percent. We'd assume that this will tie in (at least partially) to the new GPU that will be included in the Snapdragon 855.
- Jurgen Klopp Fined For Celebrating Goal On Field
- Climate change is 'most important issue we face — United Nations chief
- Stocks markets surge on hint of slower rate hikes
- Deontay Wilder's Reaction To Tyson Fury Surviving His Knockdown Is Priceless
- Priyanka, Nick, Parineeti Leave Jodhpur Post Wedding
- Trump to kill old NAFTA to push Congress to approve USMCA
- Former presidents laud George H.W. Bush's dedication to public service
- Opening pair critical in Australia, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Graham Breaks With Trump: 'Zero Chance' MBS Wasn't Involved In Khashoggi Murder
- Macron Halts Fuel Tax Hike In Bid To Curb Riots