This is known as 'Fortnite Creative mode', it appears the YouTuber could have leaked this early by mistake.
While Valve charges a flat-rate commission of 30 per cent on games and applications sold via its Steam platform, the Epic Games Store promises to take a commission of just 12 per cent.
Third Fortnite season 7 trailer posted to Twitter
Developers Control Their Game Pages As a developer, you control your game page and your newsfeed.
Fortnite is getting a new mode called Creative Mode.
And in the case of both posters, we can assume that the figures who are showing will be some form of skin for the games upcoming Season 7 Battle Pass.
Interestingly enough, this news comes just days after Valve announced they were reducing the cut it takes from some games. Also, you can save and load your creations between play sessions - a big improvement for folks who liked making up their own games in Playground but had to rebuild everything every time. We also expect to find out more about season seven itself. Multiple island maps to build on, a sack of building blocks, options to set up custom game modes and all the spawn points, weapon placements and vehicles you need to spice up a game. "It's all happening on your own private island where everything you make is saved", writes Epic in a recent blog post.
- Climate Change Is The 'Most Important Issue We Face — UN Chief
- Trump to kill old NAFTA to push Congress to approve USMCA
- This 7-year-old YouTube toy reviewer makes R302m!
- Opening pair critical in Australia, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Climate change is 'most important issue we face — United Nations chief
- Urban Meyer Retiring As Ohio State Football Coach
- Priyanka, Nick, Parineeti Leave Jodhpur Post Wedding
- An Urban Meyer rival is so happy for him
- Genetically Engineered Baby Claim Met with Investigations and Doubt
- Jon Rahm strong in final round to win the Hero World Challenge