This is known as 'Fortnite Creative mode', it appears the YouTuber could have leaked this early by mistake.
While Valve charges a flat-rate commission of 30 per cent on games and applications sold via its Steam platform, the Epic Games Store promises to take a commission of just 12 per cent.
Third Fortnite season 7 trailer posted to Twitter
Developers Control Their Game Pages As a developer, you control your game page and your newsfeed.
Fortnite is getting a new mode called Creative Mode.
And in the case of both posters, we can assume that the figures who are showing will be some form of skin for the games upcoming Season 7 Battle Pass.
Interestingly enough, this news comes just days after Valve announced they were reducing the cut it takes from some games. Also, you can save and load your creations between play sessions - a big improvement for folks who liked making up their own games in Playground but had to rebuild everything every time. We also expect to find out more about season seven itself. Multiple island maps to build on, a sack of building blocks, options to set up custom game modes and all the spawn points, weapon placements and vehicles you need to spice up a game. "It's all happening on your own private island where everything you make is saved", writes Epic in a recent blog post.
- Genetically Engineered Baby Claim Met with Investigations and Doubt
- Graham Breaks With Trump: 'Zero Chance' MBS Wasn't Involved In Khashoggi Murder
- Stocks markets surge on hint of slower rate hikes
- Trump says China to cut car tariffs in trade truce
- Opening pair critical in Australia, says Sachin Tendulkar
- Government must publish Brexit legal advice
- Former presidents laud George H.W. Bush's dedication to public service
- Trump to kill old NAFTA to push Congress to approve USMCA
- Priyanka, Nick, Parineeti Leave Jodhpur Post Wedding
- Luka Modric wins the Ballon d'Or 2018