A twitter user recently posted an image of an alleged Galaxy S10 device being used on a train in South Korea. Aside from the rumored 5G capabilities, this handset will also reportedly ship with hardware features not found in other variants of the Galaxy S10 series. Rs 1,28,000). One of the starting points for these price rumours could have been the Chinese foldable phone FlexPai, which is being sold at around $1,800 and expected to ship later this year. Side by side, LG is also reported to release a 5G flagship to stay relevant in the market. Curved edges and notches further helped reduce the footprint of smartphones and simultaneously increase the size of the screen.
The Infinity-O display is going to be a major highlight of the Galaxy S10 smartphones.
Samsung is working with several carriers on its 5G phone. It houses a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen that features a slightly large oval cutout for housing dual front-facing cameras.
The design appears to be a bridge between a traditional notch and an all-screen look. The technology needed to truly hide cameras isn't mature enough to debut next year, but 2020 phones may deliver it. Previous reports have claimed that the S10 and S10+ will support 19:9 aspect ratio whereas the S10 Lite will support 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Pre-orders for the smartphone Galaxy S10 will open on the day of the announcement, but the actual sales will begin a few weeks later - on March 8. Last week, a purported Galaxy S10 Lite protective film showed up revealing a flat Infinity-O display and symmetrical bezels.
Samsung is expected to unveil three Galaxy S10 models and a separate 5G phone, according to the report. This makes us curious about the upcoming Galaxy S10 phone. Jackson spends his time canoeing the many lakes of Ontario.
- White House: US Starts Withdrawing Troops From Syria
- Appreciation: Penny Marshall left behind a 'Big' legacy
- Alec Baldwin tweets that Trump is 'punishment' for slavery, slaughtering Native Americans
- Asian markets slump after Fed hikes rates
- Cabinet agrees to step up planning for a no-deal Brexit
- House passes criminal justice reform bill, sending it to Trump’s desk
- Arsenal boss Emery expects emotion, passion for Spurs Cup clash
- Prosecutors Charge 2 Tied To Flynn's Turkish Lobbying
- Iceland most gender equal country in the world, World Economic Forum finds
- Liverpool draw Bayern as United face PSG in Champions League last 16