"Military personnel who conduct NORAD Tracks Santa are supported by approximately 1,500 volunteers who make the program possible each and every year", it wrote as the post's caption. "Who's with you?" he asked another young caller.
As for whether or not Lloyd questions Santa's existence after her conversation with Trump, she woke up to find a brand new American Girl doll.
In addition to the NORAD Tracks Santa program and church services Christmas Eve, Mr. Trump participated in another holiday tradition, wishing USA troops stationed around the country and the globe a merry Christmas.
The organization also keeps technical data on their website about Santa's aircraft for children and parents to read.
The New York Times reports that Trump was onto something: Studies have shown most children stop believing in Santa between the ages of 5 and 8.
How can you track Santa?
The tradition dates back to the 50s when children were able to phone the centre to check on Santa's progress.
Melania apparently managed to skirt that sensitive issue in calls she answered. So, don't feel left out this Christmas because you belong to a certain religious background or adhere to a wholly different culture.
Comedian David Baddiel also tweeted: 'One thing about a pathological liar is they never know when it's the right time, to tell the truth'. The president made the comments from the White House while he and the first lady, Melania Trump, fielded calls from a hotline for children wondering where Santa was.
Lieutenant Colonel Ricks said Santa is tracked by infrared signals emitted by Rudolph's red nose.
And for those kids skeptical of Santa's existence?
Seated in front a roaring fireplace in the White House State Room, the president asked a 7-year-old named Coleman if he was "still a believer", possibly shaking the young boy's faith in Saint Nick forever.
- Fiancé of missing Colorado woman arrested for her murder
- Top US envoy quits over Trump’s Syria pullout
- Anak Krakatau volcano erupts before and after tsunami
- India vs Australia Test series: Perth pitch rated 'average'
- Despite hype, Shahrukh Khan's 'Zero' fizzles on day one
- Wayne Rooney claims Virgil van Dijk has turned Liverpool into title challengers
- Neil Warnock backs Solskjaer to land Man United job full
- United Kingdom accuses China of 'widespread cyber intrusion' campaign
- How often do we get a "white Christmas?"
- 43 killed and almost 600 injured in Indonesia tsunami