"You have to be ready, that's what the manager asked me before the game".
"Ole has told us to start quickly, press teams and make sure we are on the front foot and make sure that the first fifteen or twenty minutes decide the game", revealed Lingard.
"If you remember my stance on [Xherdan] Shaqiri at the end of last season when he said those words about the players and the situation there, I do think that these situations are worse when a player disrespects".
"It is such a great bunch of players, a fantastic atmosphere".
"He is playing very simple and effective in our half, and then when he is in the opponent's half he has that magic to change the game, so we are really happy for him".
"Hopefully Fellaini will get through the training session but [otherwise] we are more or less a full squad".
"But I will not change the way I want to play". Chelsea will be crucial for us, because every game and every point is vital for us.
Solskjaer added that, because of his interim status, he would have only a limited say in United's January transfer activity.
"To come here against a club like this with the fans they've got, it was excellent". I don't know what happened [at United].
"He is a great coach".
United were an eye-watering 11 points off the pace when Mourinho was sacked, but Herrera is not allowing his mind to wander from the here and now. Picture: Martin Rickett/PA Wire.
"We are not where we want to be and not where we should be, so we have a very important second half of the season".
"Of course, the fixtures have been kind so far - and Ole faces his first real test next weekend when United travel to Spurs - but the good thing is they have been winning with style".
For Newcastle, this was another reminder of their limitations, although manager Rafa Benitez was pleased with much of their performance. "The players look comfortable with that and this is what we are facing". "When they're here, they're good enough to play for Man United and you trust them, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow". The team played with attacking swagger and are now six points off fourth place, in race for the Champions League qualification.
"It's a football day, like a football party and we must be happy to be part of it".
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West expecting fourth child via surrogate
- SCG inspection to decide Australia side - Paine
- US National Parks Are a Mess Due to the Government Shutdown
- Texans, Cowboys Wrap-Up Regular Season With Wins
- Man City end Liverpool's unbeaten run to breathe life into title race
- New Horizons Nasa probe completes flyby of ancient world of Ultima Thule
- Kim calls for improved USA relations in New Year's address
- Cleveland Browns: Week 17 instant reactions following loss to Ravens
- Three injured in incident at Manchester rail station
- Romney says Trump hasn't 'risen to the mantle' of presidency