No, Kate Middleton's stylist has not left her job, but she will be absent for a while.
Meghan Markle sparked a global debate about baby bump cradling after her surprise appearance at the British Fashion Awards.
The award - established by Queen Victoria to honor distinguished service to the monarch, members of the royal family or representative of the monarch - is often reserved for former staff members. She isn't committing criminal offenses, but she's a big potential for major embarrassment for the royals.
In another cheeky dig at her sister, Samantha adds:"And of course I would add to eat more chocolate to sweeten your disposition for the new year". Meanwhile Harry, 34, was notorious in his youth for getting into trouble, thanks to his partying habits.
Though the royals are banned from playing Monopoly, they do enjoy a riveting game of Scrabble which is what helped Middleton and Markle connect over the holiday season.
Sister Megan Markle were in the "black list" of London police
But Charlotte isn't the only one taking after her father and grandmother, many also believe Prince George has inherited his father's royal looks - noticing similarities between the Duke of Cambridge and Prince George at a similar age. Having achieved both by 37, when she married Harry and became the Duchess of Sussex, her next project is focusing her efforts on a global scale. They were chuckling along together. Life is short and you know dad is wonderful.
According to Brown, Princess Diana blindsided Charles in 1993 by announcing she would be retiring from public engagements.
Markle's entry into the Windsor's world was a whirlwind, to say the least. And it's going to be a dry year for the royal who has apparently given up booze!
- Quake as Comedian Mocks Parkland Shooting Survivors in Leaked Tape
- Are Antonio Brown and the Steelers Nearing a Nasty Divorce?
- 5 talking points ahead of Manchester City's clash with Liverpool
- Australia a 'soap opera' and 'I feel like a director' - Langer
- China trade: Trump touts progress in talks for deal
- Cleveland Browns: Week 17 instant reactions following loss to Ravens
- Sarri happy after 'difficult' Crystal Palace win
- House Democrats have plan to fund government, but not a wall
- SCG inspection to decide Australia side - Paine
- Texans, Cowboys Wrap-Up Regular Season With Wins