"It was always going be hard with my team selection", interim boss Solskjaer said. "We kept them at bay then we made some mistakes, the crowd got drawn in and it's always hard".
Premier League strugglers Burnley made hard work of a 1-0 win over third-tier Barnsley in a match notable for a freakish VAR intervention in the first half. The more you are here, the more you enjoy it.
Manchester United are heavy favourites to make the fourth round given Reading are in 23rd place in the Championship and five points from safety following 14 defeats in 24 league games. In a similar chance just before half-time, Lukaku rounded Anssi Jaakkola and coolly finished to double United's lead put the game past Reading. I just tried to help the team. Hopefully he won't be too bad.
"He's been out a month now, he's had 20 minutes against Newcastle, half an hour maybe".
West Ham's Samir Nasri, the former Arsenal and Manchester City midfielder playing 60 minutes on his debut for the east London side, having joined after completing a doping ban.
He relishes one-on-one battles with opposing defenders and his fine form for the reserves caught the attention of Jose Mourinho, who gave him some first-team game time during United's pre-season tour of the United States of America.
Andreas Pereira was caught in possession one too many times in the first half, once on the edge of his own penalty area. There is no Premier League team that could say they have as good goalkeeper being their number two.
"He did two or three good things, he got the crowd going, he is exciting", Solskjaer said.
"Of course, Spurs away, Wembley, that's a proper test". Sanchez will look forward to getting some further miles under his belt on the training ground in the baking Arabian heat.
'The way he wants us to play really benefits me because he wants me to be in positions where I want to be. "The club needs to move on and move up the table".
- First close-ups of Ultima Thule reveal it resembles snowman
- United Kingdom can ‘turn a corner’ in 2019, says PM
- SCG inspection to decide Australia side - Paine
- Disturbing R. Kelly docuseries shows relationship with Aaliyah in a new light
- Pelosi calls Trump's border wall 'a waste of money' and 'an immorality'
- US National Parks Are a Mess Due to the Government Shutdown
- Sister Megan Markle were in the "black list" of London police
- Dow Falls 660 Points On Apple Bombshell, US Factory Slowdown
- IPhone XS Max catches fire in man's pocket
- Five Children Heading To Disney World Killed In Fiery I-75 Crash