However, there is no word on the tech specifics, and the availability is also in question. While foldable devices aren't going to be cheap, that's for sure, what we're quite confident in claiming is that this device would be way cheaper than Samsung's offerings. It's now so prevalent that more people seem to hate it rather than understand why it's there.
Rumors, of course, must always be taken with a grain of salt, especially when there's purported evidence - lots of things can be faked nowadays. Phones like Oppo Find X and Vivo NEX and still on sale but you do have to pay a premium for the design.
SMARTPHONE DESIGN IS stagnating, but prices are shooting ever upwards. So as per his caption, it is not confirmed that the smartphone shown in the video is owned by Xiaomi or not, however, it runs on the MIUI 10 operating system which is developed by Xiaomi.
Samsung, Motorola, LG, and Huawei have all expressed plans to jump on the flexible phone bandwagon, with their resulting consumer products likely to become available this year.
And that's not all - as it turns out, Xiaomi is also working on a foldable phone. Call them anything. With display sizes on smartphones increasing by the day, foldable smartphones seem to be the way forward with Samsung said to pave the way with their speculated "F" series, a glimpse of which we saw previous year at the Samsung Developer Conference. Let's see what 2019 has in store for us. Huawei too had spoken about a 5G foldable phone past year. Fans may look for more information about the smartphone in the coming days. However, the next generation of fingerprint scanners (embedded in the smartphone display) are already a reality. When the screen is unlocked, we can see Google Maps in landscape view. Even if it is fake, that is still a rather elaborate piece of work.
- Tropical storm to bring rain, high seas to southern Thailand
- US National Parks Are a Mess Due to the Government Shutdown
- DeMar DeRozan Scored His First Career Triple-Double Against The Raptors
- Trump takes a jibe at Modi for funding a library in Afghanistan
- Houston, TX: Police Seek Killer of 7-Year-Old African-American Girl
- Chinese probe successfully lands on far side of moon, sends back images
- Confirmed - Man United's team news for Reading clash - Duo will start
- Trump slams 'disgraceful' Democrat's impeachment vow
- I'm not dead yet, Grease star Olivia Newton-John tells fans
- Apple Warns of Quarterly Revenue Shortfall