"I'm the running back for the Chargers", Gordon said.
The Los Angeles Chargers have won seven straight non-home games when you include their trip to London, and they're outscoring teams by an average of eight points in their last five road games since their bye week.
Defensively the Chargers have impressive playmakers at all three levels.
But I believe they will have a better game plan this time around.
"My concern with Lamar Jackson is two-fold", he said. "I think this game comes down to who executes the best". But, even after all that admiration for Jackson, what made him such a threat against the Chargers was his ability to extend plays.
The Ravens are undoubtedly tough, but do not count out the Chargers in this game.
Playoffs?! Yeah, it's that time again. Moore is deemed ready to play, but Young is missing just his second game this season after practicing Friday on a limited basis.
The first three-and-a-half quarters, however, will overshadow the comeback attempt.
Like Jackson, Flacco started in the postseason as a rookie.
Now Rivers, Lynn and company square off against a team that hasn't been too friendly to the Chargers. And the veteran coach, who does not have an entirely secure future when it comes to his time in Baltimore, could end up turning to Joe Flacco if his team continues to struggle. "Definitely a group of fans and a community that I loved being around for 11 years". The Chargers had a Desmond King return put them in excellent position, but Badgley had his field goal blocked (and may have missed it anyway). "No hard feelings", Jackson said. In the first game, a 37-34 loss, Indy gave up two sacks apiece to Watt and Clowney, while in a Week 14, a 24-21 win, they surrendered just a single sack to the dynamic pair. Still, the task is never done and, as Wild Card weekend approaches in earnest, the focus is on finding value in the point spread (often by fading the public with vigor) within an intriguing four-game slate. The rookie entered the National Football League needing to work on his passing acumen. The Chargers finished with a plus-1 turnover margin for the year with 20 takeaways (13 picks, 7 fumbles recovered) compared to 19 giveaways (12 picks, 7 lost fumbles).
- Man City's Fernandinho warns Liverpool: The pressure is on
- Trump slams 'disgraceful' Democrat's impeachment vow
- Apple is trying to steal business from China’s homegrown smartphone players
- Man charged in fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Is this Xiaomi’s foldable tablet?
- Coachella 2019 Headlined by Childish Gambino and Ariana Grande
- Another Cheteshwar Pujara master-class gives India day 1 honours at SCG
- Project CARS Studio Developing Its Own Standalone Console
- New congresswoman calls to impeach President Trump in video
- Federer triumphs over Serena in 'super cool' Hopman Cup encounter