During Surviving R.Kelly, everyone from ex-employees, family member (including his ex-wife), and even women who were allegedly abused by the R&B singer appeared to recount their involvement with him.
In 2017, he was accused of having a sexual relationship with a teen. "But I think it's important that I understand why", she adds, asking her Twitter followers to help her figure it out. "The breaking point for me was when Rob slapped me, and he choked me until I blacked out", she concluded.
In this YouTube video below, Andrea Kelly further explains herself about how she feels about R. Kelly and that she is allowed to celebrate her ex-husband and the good that he has done.
"More people are downloading R. Kelly's music now because of the curiosity that this publicity has generated", he says. In the series, there are parents that claim Kelly still has their daughters housed somewhere, and that they can not contact them, including a family who hasn't seen their daughter since her 2016 high school graduation, Complex reported.
Overall, Saltz says people "aren't thinking" when they're downloading his music right now, given that it's ultimately just giving him more money. The 47-year-old is the architect behind the widely popular Red Table Talk show.
According to Lizzette Martinez, who met Kelly at the age of 17 inside of a mall in Florida, she was pregnant by him while she was still in high school. "I just want to understand what I'm missing".
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith was also watching Surviving R. Kelly carefully, and on Sunday (06Jan19) she posted a video message online, blasting those who have rushed out to buy Kelly's music in light of the series. The case went to trial in 2008, and Kelly was acquitted.
Claims include his alleged sexual preference for underage women, allegations he kept a woman as a sex slave, and rumours that he had created his own "sex cult" in which he would keep control of the women and their day-to-day lives.
John Legend was essentially the only fellow artist who agreed to speak out against Kelly, where many more declined.
'I believe these women and don't give a f*ck about protecting a serial child rapist.
- Is this Xiaomi’s foldable tablet?
- Man City's Fernandinho warns Liverpool: The pressure is on
- DeMar DeRozan Scored His First Career Triple-Double Against The Raptors
- New congresswoman calls to impeach President Trump in video
- Confirmed - Man United's team news for Reading clash - Duo will start
- Project CARS Studio Developing Its Own Standalone Console
- Four things we learned from Manchester City vs Liverpool
- Tropical storm to bring rain, high seas to southern Thailand
- Government shutdown could delay tax refunds
- Houston, TX: Police Seek Killer of 7-Year-Old African-American Girl