Any lingering hopes that Aaron Ramsey might reverse his wont to leave Arsenal at the end of the season appear to have been lanced with reports emanating from the Italian press that Juventus have nearly closed the deal.
Ramsey's Arsenal contract expires at the end of the season, and he is now able to discuss a new deal with any interested clubs from overseas.
While I'll let those who know Ramsey and Can much better than I answer for them, there's no doubt that Cristiano Ronaldo's addition is resounding Yes when we ask if he helps Juventus against Europe's best.
The publication writes that Emery wants Suarez on loan until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old will be out of contract in June, with Arsenal having withdrawn their offer of terms last September.
Juventus and Bayern Munich are both keen to sign Ramsey as a free agent. He is still an Arsenal player and we certainly are not the only ones who pay attention to transfers.
However, the decision to withdraw the offer for Ramsey means that he will be departing north London after a decade, where he scored two FA Cup winning goals and made over 350 appearances.
His preferred destination is said to be Juventus and earlier this week the club's sporting director, Fabio Paratici, confirmed their interest.
A defensive reinforcement would appear to be a priority for Unai Emery, who has seen his side struggle at the back of late. He is now free to negotiate with foreign clubs and sign a pre-contract.
"We didn't speak about him [Cahill]", Emery told the press.
- Former Patriots Ty Law, Richard Seymour Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalists
- Disturbing R. Kelly docuseries shows relationship with Aaliyah in a new light
- Apple is trying to steal business from China’s homegrown smartphone players
- Saudi demands death sentence against 5 suspects in Khashoggi case
- Coachella 2019 Headlined by Childish Gambino and Ariana Grande
- Ocasio-Cortez Radical 70 Percent Tax on Rich Embraced by Coulter
- Confirmed - Man United's team news for Reading clash - Duo will start
- Kevin Spacey in court to face charges of groping teenage bus boy
- New Year Brings New Windows 10 October Update Issues
- Government shutdown could delay tax refunds