Manchester City breezed in to the fourth round of the FA Cup after thrashing Rotherham 7-0 on Sunday afternoon and the Premier League champions have been drawn to face Burnley at the Etihad Stadium.
"People already questioned us even before the season, even now they said this game was already the title".
Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness highlighted these set of results recently and stated they are what makes his job so hard.
"There are times when you lose games".
"There are many games in front of us, and we knew it was a big season and we are still first".
"Of course Liverpool are out of the Carabao Cup, so they have more time to prepare for the Premier League, but (for us) it is what it is". This means there is less pressure on Klopp to rotate the side heavily.
At this stage of the FA Cup last season Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo made plenty of changes to his regular line-up, including leaving the likes of Ruben Neves, Diogo Jota and Willy Boly completely out of his squad.
Guardiola feels Thursday's performance has got City's season back on the rails after three costly defeats in the space of four games in December.
"We need to be creative or we play the two again". We are not here to make a new world-record for the youngest team. We have to see how the bone healing is. He is really, I would say in the moment, in the best moment since I know him, just like as a person he is fantastic.
"It was an important step but nothing has changed".
The wristwatches were said to have been engraved with "Centurions 2018" - following their remarkable record breaking 2017/18 Premier League success, as they won the title with 100 points. "A few players were really ill and then in the last session yesterday we lost Adam Lallana with a minor thing, but it's enough not [to be able] to play - and Hendo [Jordan Henderson] had something from the Man City game", he said.
- Five Children Heading To Disney World Killed In Fiery I-75 Crash
- DeMar DeRozan Scored His First Career Triple-Double Against The Raptors
- Project CARS Studio Developing Its Own Standalone Console
- Apple Warns of Quarterly Revenue Shortfall
- Is this Xiaomi’s foldable tablet?
- Apple is trying to steal business from China’s homegrown smartphone players
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms Manchester United have January transfer window plans
- Ocasio-Cortez Radical 70 Percent Tax on Rich Embraced by Coulter
- Sister Megan Markle were in the "black list" of London police
- Disturbing R. Kelly docuseries shows relationship with Aaliyah in a new light